[R>Artist 3D] Paid COMPLETED - PAID - Need Artist for Scenes/Renders for new VN

NaweGR

Sep 18, 2024
Looking for 3D Artist to produce the scenes listed below for a new VN I am writing/programming. Please make sure all assets you use to create these are your own, or that you have a Commercial License for them. I am engine agnostic, but please make sure it is something that you have access to long term as I'd like to continue to hire you for additional work and scenes on a freelance basis. I prefer to pay through PayPal or Fiverr, but am open to discussion. All scenes will be 1920x1080 in dimension, and JPG is preferred. In addition to the quote for the scenes below, please include some samples or links that will let me know how you will be creating these (similar scenes and/or characters ideally).

See the bottom of this posting for descriptions of the characters mentioned in this list:

1) College Dorm Room with the college aged version of Ember Tree-ru and Kiri Grass-ru sitting facing each other on their beds
2) Same College Dorm room but now with both girls sitting on Ember's bed undressed and kissing each other
3) Interior of a futuristic self-driving car with Richard (Rick) Sanderson reading a screen
4) Holding cell with Rick Sanderson sitting on a steel bed looking toward us, his top having been taken off
5) Research center office where the adult Kiri Grass-ru is sitting on the edge of her desk, talking to Rick who is in a chair facing her
6) Entryway to a "modern" home with the adult Ember walking in with Rick while they are both holding hands
7) Ember and Rick kneeling on a bed in their master bedroom and looking at each other before kissing
8) Ember taking a shower, fully undressed, in their bathroom
9) Ember and Jenny River-ru in the kitchen working on fixing breakfast
10) Ember and Jenny bringing breakfast to the dining table where Rick is already seated

Character descriptions:
Ember Tree-ru - Redhead, curvy, D-Cup, 5 ft 4 inches, Brown eyes, 36 - College version (18) and Adult version

Kiri Grass-ru - Brunette, B-Cup, 5 ft 6 inches, Green eyes, 36 - College version (18) and Adult version

Jenny River-ru - Blonde, C-Cup, 5 feet 10 inches, Blue eyes, 28 - Adult version only

Richard (Rick) Sanderson - Average build, Hair and beard are black with hints of Silver, 5 feet 8 inches, Blue Eyes, 39 - Adult version only

As the above suggests, I will probably be ordering sets of 10 renders/images in each request, with similar directions. Let me know if that is enough for you to work off, and to bid on. There will be additional characters in future requests.

Thanks again for your time reading all this!

Reactions: Remveer

NaweGR

Sep 18, 2024
Edited the thread title, but just in case wanted to let folks know I did find someone and so am not in need of any other solicitations at this time. Thanks again to the folks who reached out to me!

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Doesn't seem like excessive work , my artist is free you can check my game's renders for quality if you want to.

"Dilemma of Devotion and New beginnings in japan"