Tool RPGM Creando scripts Python para traducir Rpgs MV y MZ/Creating Python scripts to translate Rpgs MV and MZ

Ciberpunk77

Mar 16, 2021
Primero que todo quiero decir unas cosas:
1: que no se casi programar me e estado ayudando con IAS(soy aun novato)
2: Busco una manera mas optima para poder traducir juegos en RPG MAKER MV y MZ y talvez ACE(Aun estoy aprendiendo Ruby y Python)
3:ire compartiendo código Python el cual a estado medio funcionando aunque obviamente tengo muchos errores pero intentare mejorarlo.
4:agradeceria cualquier información de herramientas que podría implementarlo en el código toda ayuda sirve porfis.
5:esto es un pasatiempo y no lo hago con fines de lucro solo es un proyecto que me ayudara a aprender todo lo relacionado con la programación muchas gracias por su atención.

**instalar Python y visual code o Pycharm (busquen en YouTube si no saben) y cuando los tengas instalados abres una consola cmd o dentro del IDE y instalas: pip install deep-translator **
#cuando hayas instalado todo ya puedes comenzar a jugar con el código para traducir tu juego.
#antes de todo crea una copia de seguridad de tu data de tu juego y ya puedes pegarlo en la carpeta share y lo arrastras a tu Visual code o Pycharm y comienza a ejecutar 1 x 1

First of all I want to say a few things:
1: I hardly know how to program and they have been helping me with IAS (I'm still a newbie)

2: I'm looking for a more optimal way to translate games into RPG MAKER MV and MZ and maybe ACE (I'm still learning Ruby and Python)

3: I will share Python code which is half working although obviously I have many errors but I will try to improve it.

4: I would appreciate any information on tools that could implement it in the code, any help is helpful please.

5: This is a hobby and I am not doing it for profit, it is just a project that will help me learn everything related to programming. Thank you very much for your attention.

**install Python and visual code or Pycharm (search on YouTube if you don't know) and when you have them installed, open a cmd console or within the IDE and install: pip install deep-translator **
#when you have installed everything you can start playing with the code to translate your game.

#First of all, create a backup copy of your game data and you can paste it in the share folder and drag it to your Visual code or Pycharm and start running 1 x 1