Sep 28, 2018
Project:
- Project Name: Pillation.

Pillation follow a recent high school graduate getting an internship at a wacky pharmaceutical company that owns 80% of the market, in the not-so-distant future. (just kidding it’s pretty far ahead). The Graduate as we will call them takes this internship and finds out that the company needs help creating natural sexual health supplements for the company… off the books. Though the medications that the graduate develop have unforeseen consequences and lead to all sorts of wacky transformations.

I have been working as a hobby on this project for over 3 years. Off and on. It’s about 30% along. (probably due to my own lack of working knowledge of Twine)

Developer:
- I am the sole developer of this game.

Looking for:
- A writer

-A Programmer who is familiar with Twine Sugarcube 2.0

Employment Type:
- I want this to be an unpaid project. Simply put I want this to be fun and not so much a pressure-oriented project, though having fun along the way. Will include credits at end of game or at the beginning of game to give credit on everyone that has helped along the way.

Work commitment:
- What you are wiling to help. This will be medium to short/long term.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord is probably my preferred method of contact. (which is the same as here with an “s” on the of my name) (When requesting to speak to me through discord please comment “Pineapple Chicken”) I just thought of something random to present in order to help identity you among the different fake accounts trying to message me lol.

Job Description:
- I need a few people interested in helping me flesh out some of the mechanics of the game as I have a working understanding of how some of Sugarcube works and have been using Variables as the main locomotion in items and everything else. Would be nice to implement some type of inventory system, or just a general optimization on code work to make things a smoother instance.

I also need a writer who would be willing to help invest time and write some scenes out. I know my writing style can leave people wanting but I wanted to try and writing method that few have tried while writing this story.

Additional comments:
(This has all different types of fetishes including but not limited to. Which I will list below.

[Transformation, Trans, Drugs, Pregnancy, MTF, FTM, BBW, Beast, Anthro, Lactation, Straight, Tentacle, Japanese, breasts, Blowjob, Gangbang, Prostitution, Gloryhole) Some of them have been implemented and some of them have not. We can discuss more once you play the game.

Last edited: