RPGM The Chronicles of a Lost Girl [v0.1] [King's Turtle]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
P6249K.jpg

Overview:
You play as an ordinary woman who died and reincarnated as a slave in a magic world. In this new world you need to carefully choose how you approach every problem, because your decisions may have some unpredictable consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-09
Release Date: 2024-08-09
Developer: King's Turtle -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg Screenshot 2024-08-09 121056.png ss-4.jpg ss-6.jpg

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ah finally, somewhat interesting isekai reincarnation premise.
Alright then, let's see where this will roll, visuals do not impress so far tho. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: rKnight

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
Waited for the timer to expire, got a dialogue with Lord, then I can clean it up (or not), no matter what I do nothing else happens. So yeah, right now there is basically nothing to play for. No nsfw content available, not even the bj scene from the previews. Idk what happens with the game in the future, for now it's quite useless.

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Waited for the timer to expire, got a dialogue with Lord, then I can clean it up (or not), no matter what I do nothing else happens. So yeah, right now there is basically nothing to play for. No nsfw content available, not even the bj scene from the previews. Idk what happens with the game in the future, for now it's quite useless.
After you clean or don't clean the estate you need to go to sleep!

Willbreaker99

Aug 6, 2019
After reaching Day 6 I was wondering if I hit the end of 0.1 content. I'm a pretty grind friendly player but you can't make the grind feel open ended like that. Grind shouldn't feel like it's sole purpose is to stretch the gameplay out. Whether you mean it to or not. In the back of my head I started to wonder if this game was a big troll. I've hit at least one of those on this site.

One scene on the third day, every spot the same, no skill or real story progression hints. No matter how great your vision is you need to balance what's in your head versus a player who had no idea what's in your game.

I don't know if I'd want to keep playing even if there is more scenes. Are they splashed every 3,5,9 days later? And again after that? No thank you.

The reason I bothered to comment is because I like the art, the story is okay-ish, and I feel like it has a lot of potential. But please, either gamify the cleaning loop, or give some sense of progression. Better yet, do both.

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
After reaching Day 6 I was wondering if I hit the end of 0.1 content. I'm a pretty grind friendly player but you can't make the grind feel open ended like that. Grind shouldn't feel like it's sole purpose is to stretch the gameplay out. Whether you mean it to or not. In the back of my head I started to wonder if this game was a big troll. I've hit at least one of those on this site.

One scene on the third day, every spot the same, no skill or real story progression hints. No matter how great your vision is you need to balance what's in your head versus a player who had no idea what's in your game.

I don't know if I'd want to keep playing even if there is more scenes. Are they splashed every 3,5,9 days later? And again after that? No thank you.

The reason I bothered to comment is because I like the art, the story is okay-ish, and I feel like it has a lot of potential. But please, either gamify the cleaning loop, or give some sense of progression. Better yet, do both.
This is the first version of the game, there isn't much content yet and I decided to loop the game after day 5.
Expect future updates, we will try to improve gameplay.

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
After you clean or don't clean the estate you need to go to sleep!
Yeah, I wasn't sure if sleeping was an option, tried again after reading your comment, this time I found the correct spot near the bed to activate the dialogue.

Well, I really like the art.
Maybe would make the whole cleaning thing a bit less grindy.
I've got three scenes by sleeping, minimizing the game window and doing whatever until the cleaning timer runs out, then opening the game window again to check in on the scene. This is slightly less annoying than the cleaning grind, but still not that fun tbh.
I do like the story so far, it's simple and it works.
Same for animation, the style is just right, it looks good and it's not over the top, I like it.

Good luck, will be waiting for new updates.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Looks great. I'll look out on this one for future updates when actual sex contents are introduced for MC

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
when you let the time expire for a few days in a row, you get sex scenes where later you can choose what punishment you will have, I would like less clothes to be worn, and that I have contact with the guards and other things, that there is a scale for corrupting my protagonist

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote