$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
uglogo.png

Overview:
Megan lived an ordinary life in a village on the border of the Empire. She had long lacked male attention. Under rather unusual circumstances, she met a wounded elf who had no family at all. She decided to bring him to her home - just as Slaan had planned.... Finor, that was the elf's name, helped Megan in every possible way in return for 'rewards'.
Follow this story along with the heroes to get one step closer to the path of Slaan's chosen one!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-10
Release Date: 2024-07-02
Developer: SARIZ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Extras:
ANDROID

ug12.png 2147e5561f.gif ug11.png 5a574f9248.gif ug47.png c8671ea849.gif field.png raid1.png

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
SARIZ's usual modus operandi. BBWs with boobs in unusual places and guys with balls like watermelons.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Warhammer (only that my brother-in-law collects figurines), so I probably can't fully enjoy it.

But as a fast fuck it works quite well.

• Haha
Reactions: The Black Cat

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Dev forgot to add armpit hair & pubic hair that reaches all the way to her belly button. And scat. If you're going to make grotesquely proportioned women, you should at least do everything you can to appeal to the player-type who would be most likely to get off by puking into their hand and then jerking off with their own vomit.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote