4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Finally, I was able to catch up with the current content, the plot is very entertaining, I really like Steph, a strong and smart girl who wants to explore things that she took for granted in 4 years of school, simple but well done.

The parts that I definitely liked the most are the interactions between Steph, her best friend Reina and Sadie her arch enemy, they are incredibly adorable every time they start talking and many times they made me go "Awwwwww" from how cute they are together and the drama between the 3 only adds more flavor to the plot, the only thing that surprises me is that Steph and Sadie haven't kissed yet when there were several moments that could have happened, without a doubt the two would be absolute LIs in my book.

The graphics are ok although at some moments they shouldn't be as well as others they look a bit weird and some limbs look like they are on top of each other, but the characters and the plot make up for it. The title is great but I would say that you have to be patient since at first it will just be a lot of text but the dialogues are easy to digest in my opinion.

And something I can't help but mention is that this part is going to give me several nightmares..........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emerald_Deceivers

Green Tea Gaze
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Finally, I was able to catch up with the current content, the plot is very entertaining, I really like Steph, a strong and smart girl who wants to explore things that she took for granted in 4 years of school, simple but well done.

The parts that I definitely liked the most are the interactions between Steph, her best friend Reina and Sadie her arch enemy, they are incredibly adorable every time they start talking and many times they made me go "Awwwwww" from how cute they are together and the drama between the 3 only adds more flavor to the plot, the only thing that surprises me is that Steph and Sadie haven't kissed yet when there were several moments that could have happened, without a doubt the two would be absolute LIs in my book.

The graphics are ok although at some moments they shouldn't be as well as others they look a bit weird and some limbs look like they are on top of each other, but the characters and the plot make up for it. The title is great but I would say that you have to be patient since at first it will just be a lot of text but the dialogues are easy to digest in my opinion.

And something I can't help but mention is that this part is going to give me several nightmares..........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL, Believe me, I had a bit of a reverse-Pygmalion moment when I made that image. When I emerged from my stunned-in-horror stupor after its creation, I knew it was perfect, and in it went.

So glad you're enjoying the game so far! Sorry for the nightmares!

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I'm not sure why are you all having nightmares from dat purrrrfect sun?
it looks like a mix of ball of yarn and Hide the Pain Harold.

Only odd thing is up side down eyes.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Well, a great game, with the beautiful Stephanie, she is incredibly beautiful and hot, and I also want to say, God, the author is such a teaser)))) Until now, I have only seen the main character's back completely naked)))) Only towards the end she opened up a little, but I'm not complaining, for me this is a plus. I initially thought the game would be Yuri, but as I understand it, there will be different routes, or rather, they already exist. I would like to know which relationship route is the main one here? Lesbians or others, I would really like to know. I hope that even if there are some "sick" routes))) then at least just as a variation and not the main direction))) And I REALLY want there to be a gallery. But honestly speaking, I want a walkthrough even MORE, or at least some in-game hints where the chosen "choice" will lead, this would REALLY help. I'm trying to play 5 routes like Yuri, Bi, Slut, Hetero and Virgin, but honestly I don't really understand where each route can lead))) although I tried to separate them as much as possible)))). For example, in the last event with swimsuits, I don't understand whether I should go try them on, or just go to my room, for the "Yuri" route, or also the event in the cafe with taking off my bra or blouse, it's VERY unclear)). But I really liked the game, Stephanie is super hot and cute at the same time, and her thoughts in the shower are just something))) I hope that the game will continue to be hot and cool, like Stephanie herself in any of the routes)))

Reactions: Emerald_Deceivers

Emerald_Deceivers

Green Tea Gaze
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Really enjoying this game so far. Any plans on a Daniel revenge route and getting to have some fun with Steph?
Daniel was meant as a macguffin to initiate the shift in Sadie and Steph's relationship, so I didn't intend much else for him. However, I have been trying to think of ways to fold him into the story again as a call back somehow, but haven't settled on anything yet.

Glad you're enjoying the game!

Nov 4, 2023
Ultimately, this game's for me ...
That's the most important way to go... and I like it!

The way, your MC develops (also the other close characters), the storytelling itself and the good rendering with unique faces, finally...all comes together. And don't bother with animations - the few present already are a little "disturbing" the whole presentation - the're pointless in most games on this site. I would love, if you keep up the high quality of storytelling and character developing - don't effort time on pointless paths and "animation" rendering.

Keep up your good and promising work!

But I have a question for sure - what games inspired you most - ticking all your boxes?
Exhibitionism and (slow) corruption of a strong FMC in control is my line of interest.
And you already mentioned "Coming of Age", which is one of my favorites as well.
I'm really interested and you could tell me per PM, if this goes to much OT ;)

Emerald_Deceivers

Green Tea Gaze
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
That's the most important way to go... and I like it!

The way, your MC develops (also the other close characters), the storytelling itself and the good rendering with unique faces, finally...all comes together. And don't bother with animations - the few present already are a little "disturbing" the whole presentation - the're pointless in most games on this site. I would love, if you keep up the high quality of storytelling and character developing - don't effort time on pointless paths and "animation" rendering.

Keep up your good and promising work!

But I have a question for sure - what games inspired you most - ticking all your boxes?
Exhibitionism and (slow) corruption of a strong FMC in control is my line of interest.
And you already mentioned "Coming of Age", which is one of my favorites as well.
I'm really interested and you could tell me per PM, if this goes to much OT ;)
Thank you for the kind words, validation, and encouragement! That really means a lot. I'm glad people feel the same way about animations that I do. Unless the game is built around them, I usually find them pretty jarring.

As for your question, I suppose I shouldn't say they tick ALL my boxes. Otherwise the motivation to start my own game might never have manifested. Abnormal is definitely a flagrant mix of influences, and I don't hide or deny it.

So, games that have inspired me...

Definitely Coming of Age, although it's been years and I'm behind on updates.

Someone mentioned Abnormal reminds them of Project Sage - I played and enjoyed it a long time ago but I'm sure its DNA has made it into my game in some form or another.

Succulence, One Hour Agent, Our Red String, Casey's Downfall, Curse of Pleasure... I'm sure you're noticing a theme.

To be honest - I haven't played that many due to lack of time, and I have tons on my 'to play' list that look right up my alley, but they're almost all unfinished and I prefer to wait until they're complete. I'm sure I've forgotten some, too.

Oh yeah, I also have a soft spot for those grindy old Oneone1 RPGmaker games, and others. One of my favorites that I don't see people mention enough is Grace of the Labyrinth Town by LPULY (Zeven is great, too). There are certain elements of those that have definitely inspired me.

Anyway, yeah, Abnormal is certainly my own spin on themes and plots I've been exposed to over the years... no doubt. I'm sure I'm missing out on some amazing gems as well, so recommendations are always appreciated.

Thank you again!

Nov 4, 2023
I'm sure you're noticing a theme.
Hehe... yes I do!
And many thanks for your detailed anwer...

I've already put away "Our Red Strig" - don't know why, but maybe I'll give that another try (the art style is not mine, but maybe the story get it back). And "Curse of Pleasure" is on my list... my very loooong list... but as you've metionend: not much time to do all these :( Also thank you for your RPGM tips - I'll give em a try!

For "Project SAGE", you may add "Arizona Unbridled", "Primal Desires" (or the remake "Lustful Instincts") and "Ariane In Paradise" or the female only and my personal favorite "Sunville". For RPGM there are "Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~" (the Dev just come up, with a new version 1.5 after so many years ;-) or the veeeerrrryyyy slooooowww developt "Era Hunter", "Naked Adventure". Apropos slow development... there is one gem, that is a must play, if you are into adault gaming: "Pale Carnation". That's an axample, where the anmations but also the story expel - but - 1 day in 7 months for a 4 week contest... maybe it's finished in 2030? :cool:

Any way, keep up your promising good work!
It's your baby and in the end, it will turn out well if you stay true to your line.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes