Circle tekua games

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the image looks like a chicken nugget so the password could be nugget or chicken nugget with or without a space i was going to say maybe the password is the image name but its only numbers so having all lowercase won't make sense for numbers.

krscz100

Mar 11, 2019
the image looks like a chicken nugget so the password could be nugget or chicken nugget with or without a space i was going to say maybe the password is the image name but its only numbers so having all lowercase won't make sense for numbers.
Tried all of those, got nothing.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i know it cant be the image name but did you tried it anyway it has only number apart from the ending that can be lowercase 1727011922980.jpeg

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I just tried and nothing came out. Bro decided to make us solve a riddle before jerking off
well then i have no idea what the password could even be if its not the name of the image or what the image is aka chicken nugget or just nugget or what you said as the image source who knows what it is all my guesses were the simple ones i could think of.

krscz100

Mar 11, 2019
If anyone has any other ideas I’ll try. Hoping the guy just gives us the answer and doesn’t make us solve his riddles three.