TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I had fun with my play-thru even with the game feeling light in certain areas. Yet that's a mistake because with a little exploring I found some depth in the game. Can't wait to see what happens in the next couple of updates.

oscarmike2

Mar 24, 2020
does anyone what is the source of this sig? And can anyone recommend more 3cd artists that makes thick female characters like this (don't have to be futa)
RigidSIG_Gotham.gif
RigidSIG_Gotham.gif

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug in version 3b
After beating the bandit I got a dress but, it is Not in inventory or Clothing or at the house in Wardrobe? I re-played a few times and got shoes and other things but, they never appear anywhere?

Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
My first bit of advice would be to get rid of the gifs and replace them with video's to reduce the size of the DL. it is a huge DL for what little content there is so far.

As for the game it has a bit of promise but honestly not really enough content to really judge it yet.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Corrulla-0.0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
you know you can forage in the woods for the flowers to make potions with and make your own .....as well as your first visit to the market you get even more recopies to make stuff
Uh. Yes. How do you think I got those potions I needed? I went and I clicked through the forest a bunch. There's no other way to get potions when I played. There were those random events that 'gave' you potions, but they didn't actually give you potions. I would need like 20 potions to win one of the two harder fights. Which translates into several in game days of work, and so much clicking.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
When I find Potions in the Woods or Plains they don't get added to my inventory? If I had 1 Health potion and find 2 Health potions it still shows only 1
Anyone else seen this Bug?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Any Update or is it just dead? The Patreon is still there but, since I am not a member I can't tell when it was Updated?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
May want to update the OP with the plot from the game site, instead of just the overview... Explains the game quite a bit more:

Also... May want to modify the installation instructions to: extract all image packs and move image contents to a single 'images' folder in the main directory.

"You, the MC drop out of magical university, back into lower middle-class hardship. So, to avoid your humiliating “rest of your life”, you travel to meet your uncle in Corrulla an old border town, now diminished to village. Here you plan to make potions and learn and perhaps earn some extra coin, all at the price of a fresh new start which you desperately need.

After your arrival, you find your Uncle’s estate in disarray and him gone. Soon after, you are recruited by a demon lord to corrupt the nearby settlements key figures, using seduction, submission and/or domination, to enable his return."

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3714748

Overview:
Welcome to Corrulla, a text based erotic adventure game. Within, you will find an evil and lewd demon lord, key and secondary characters of a small settlement and in the middle of it all, you, armed with your knowledge of alchemy.

As you progress through the game, you will encounter various characters, and events, and you must fight, forage, craft and profit to survive said characters and events.

Will you mold the world around you, or just go with the flow and let it do (you) its thing. The choice is yours, adventurer.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-1
Release Date: 2024-09-06
Developer: Lubricitious -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
HTML: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Image Pack 1: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Image Pack 2: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Image Pack 3: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Image Pack 4: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3714781 View attachment 3714782 View attachment 3714800 View attachment 3714816 View attachment 3714826 View attachment 3714827
Curious about game. and How to DL it...
"Extract & Run" Is very detailed.
(I am to assume that player SHOULD DL the "HTML", then
Download All or some of the "Image packs" and place them into Game folder?

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes