Minecraft

Roblox

Urbosa

Goblin girl

Ranni The Witch

i think now im just going focus on updating my older girlpacks

monkeydark1

Jul 19, 2019
Any chance anyone has the POV pack? It seems all the links are dead and I couldn't find much mention of it in this thread/database site

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
here are some girlpacks i been holding onto for the past few months

Minecraft

Roblox

Urbosa

Goblin girl

Ranni The Witch

i think now im just going focus on updating my older girlpacks
I can't speak for others, but to me it seems like all these links go to your portraits folder (with many folders with portraits). There are no folders for the mentioned characters though and no girl packs in there. Could you verify the links?

koolking2

May 11, 2022
I can't speak for others, but to me it seems like all these links go to your portraits folder (with many folders with portraits). There are no folders for the mentioned characters though and no girl packs in there. Could you verify the links?
i think i fix it

Minecraft

Roblox

Urbosa

Goblin girl

Ranni The Witch

Reactions: Feyschek and CaptC

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Back again with some new girlpacks.

I'm really liking Hannah, so thanks for bringing her to my attention.

Did you try the vertical clips in the game, to see if they would display properly? I feel like I have a vague memory of trying some of those a long time ago, and the game autocropped them so that only the middle section of the video was visible.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Here's a reupload of the smaller April O'Neil pack that used to be available. I think the only change I made was turning off FirstGirl.

Reactions: CaptC

Goncalo19

Aug 2, 2017
I'm pretty new to the game.

What's your experience with the size of a girlpack?
I need some kind of filter outside of the girl to minimize my downloads.

From what I’ve seen, girlpack sizes range from ~200 MB to ~6 GB. I’d appreciate the opinion of someone more experienced with girlpacks on whether a file size of, for example, 500 MB is "good enough." Do these smaller file sizes (let's say <1 GB) sacrifice quantity of scenes, quality, sound? Or, in general, they just use very good video compression?

Is there generally a sweet spot, like >1 GB, where the quality and/or quantity of scenes are pretty good?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Do these smaller file sizes (let's say <1 GB) sacrifice quantity of scenes, quality, sound? Or, in general, they just use very good video compression?
Just off the top of my head without actually double-checking the packs I have, I would say that a pack around 200MB is probably gonna have some empty folders, a pack around 500MB is gonna be "good enough" if you don't mind lower resolution, and packs above 1 GB are probably gonna be really high resolution or inefficiently compressed (although I have made a pack or two myself that went over 1 GB at 480p because I lacked the restrain to stop working on the pack when it had a reasonable amount of clips). But then, I haven't downloaded many packs over a gig, so I don't have much to draw on there.

Somewhere out there (I think on the first post either here or the game's main thread) is a link to a download for a companion app that allows you to quickly look at the number of videos in each category, for every unzipped pack in a selected folder. It even tells you the average file size of each clip, so you can quickly see whether a pack is big because it's got a lot of clips, or clips that take up a lot of space.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I'm pretty new to the game.

What's your experience with the size of a girlpack?
I need some kind of filter outside of the girl to minimize my downloads.

From what I’ve seen, girlpack sizes range from ~200 MB to ~6 GB. I’d appreciate the opinion of someone more experienced with girlpacks on whether a file size of, for example, 500 MB is "good enough." Do these smaller file sizes (let's say <1 GB) sacrifice quantity of scenes, quality, sound? Or, in general, they just use very good video compression?

Is there generally a sweet spot, like >1 GB, where the quality and/or quantity of scenes are pretty good?
The only answer is that the size of the pack is up to the player on whether its enough. We have members who very strongly prefer what I consider to be VERY small packs, with only a few vids of each type, that total a few hundred MB. I personally am on the extreme opposite end, and really feel that there's no such thing as too much, as long as the videos are varried enough. I have a few packs I've adjusted for myself that are over 10GB.

Reactions: CaptC and Goncalo19

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Just off the top of my head without actually double-checking the packs I have, I would say that a pack around 200MB is probably gonna have some empty folders, a pack around 500MB is gonna be "good enough" if you don't mind lower resolution, and packs above 1 GB are probably gonna be really high resolution or inefficiently compressed (although I have made a pack or two myself that went over 1 GB at 480p because I lacked the restrain to stop working on the pack when it had a reasonable amount of clips). But then, I haven't downloaded many packs over a gig, so I don't have much to draw on there.

Somewhere out there (I think on the first post either here or the game's main thread) is a link to a download for a companion app that allows you to quickly look at the number of videos in each category, for every unzipped pack in a selected folder. It even tells you the average file size of each clip, so you can quickly see whether a pack is big because it's got a lot of clips, or clips that take up a lot of space.
I agree that its HIGHLY useful and I absolutely recommend it. The file name is Lst_VenusClub, and it also works as a very easy way to add and change the photos for the girls as well, and to make sure that each pack has the correct types of scenes checked in the JSON file. It just makes everything so much easier, even if you aren't making or adjusting your own packs.

Goncalo19

Aug 2, 2017

Thanks for the response.

Interesting, I was actually avoiding packs smaller than 1gb (just an arbitrary limit I set for myself) because I’m not too familiar with this and assumed that smaller file sizes might be missing some categories. But now that I’m using the software for editing and listing (it's linked on the first page of the game on f95, as you mentioned), I realize I was wrong.

Goncalo19

Aug 2, 2017
The only answer is that the size of the pack is up to the player on whether its enough. We have members who very strongly prefer what I consider to be VERY small packs, with only a few vids of each type, that total a few hundred MB. I personally am on the extreme opposite end, and really feel that there's no such thing as too much, as long as the videos are varried enough. I have a few packs I've adjusted for myself that are over 10GB.
I would prefer that approach too, but I started downloading yesterday and basically just looked at the photos on scutterhut and downloaded any girl I thought was hot, which ended up being like 90% of the girls. By the time I got to page 30 (out of 60), I had downloaded almost 220GB, and now I’m running out of space on my SSD. So, I think I’m probably going to have to choose between a big amount of girls or video quality/variety.

Reactions: Logan1377

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
[/QUOTE]
The only answer is that the size of the pack is up to the player on whether its enough.
I think you'll find most of the super-small packs are some of the first created from when the game came out (2018 or 2019, I think) or come from performers who didn't stick around long enough to fill out many categories.

Sadly, the performers who were first created were among the most popular.

Long-retired performers are likely to have smaller packs because a lot of the content is 480p.

The smaller ones that I created are typically from when I was just learning to create packs or were intended to be "starter" packs that users could fill in clips later.

I wish the database was more sortable and had the number of clips included. I think the first iteration of the database had clip number but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I would encourage you to select performers you like, regardless of pack size.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes