RPGM - Completed - Housewife Companion of the Hero! [1.1.1_MOD1] [GR8BUNNY商会]

1. 4.00 star(s)

bebop44

There is no way this game deserves a 2 star review. There might be not a lot of content, but what is there is hot, cute, and, most importantly, doesn't waste your time. A simple game where you run around and collect scenes, which it generously throws at you without much fluff.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Grimmzzz1

The Game isn't as bad as the others make it out to be. The entire game is sort of written in a comedic tone, which probably explains the rather steep pace of Corruption. But it's not a horrible game.

The only reason I deducted a star because the navigation could be a bit challenging in the beginning. But other than that, I would highly suggest giving this game a fair try especially if you are into Netori like me. It's not a masterpiece by any means, but is still worth it imo.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

kinglionheart

I had a lot of hope for this game. I thought there will be netori game where you play as a hero stealing the housewife from her husband with some netorase husband scenes mixed in. But everything just sucks so much.

You do the same quests in the world to get items to fight the dungeon boss. But you don't need to fight the dungeon boss so the quests are pointless except to see the same sex scenes again.

The night time has the same sex scenes except with three variations: with wedding ring, without wedding ring, and with cursed seal. The same scenes over and over again.

The worst part is you don't see the wife acting differently throughout the story. The same standing picture except in different outfits. There is no ending either! After the game you just walk around seeing the same sex scenes again.

The only good part is the game includes the full save so you can just watch the sex scenes if you want. I won't though. It is all boring. Except maybe the lesbian sister night rapes!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

------------------------------------------

Hello! It's me, Illidan! Today i will review this hgame. It's basically scene collector where you don't have much gameplay or story to read. I will rate it by such categories : Translation, story, gameplay, hscenes.

Let's start!
    -------------------

Translation 2.5/5 - Certainly not the best translation, which can be called MTL.

Story 0/5 - There is basically no story. Hero transported into other world and does scummy things, while everyone ignores that. Literally 0 consequences, for using drugs or sleeping with already married woman and sending queen to bunch of lowlifes. Heroine also not much better, giving into hero's whims from the start of the game. Participation of so called husband is minimal and he is usual dense idiot, which you can see in NTR doujins. Basically, can't understand that his beloved being fucked right in front of him.

Gameplay 0/5 - Gameplay here is practically nonexistent. So called gameplay is just throwing some objects or monsters into "strong" enemies, because hero is useless. Well... We do have some fights, but they requires you to have special equipment, which requires materials. They can be done in quests, which are meant to... Simply gather sex scenes? Yeah, you go to quest giver and watch sex scene. Not forgetting about terrible city design and lack of map. At this point, developer should have clearly say that it's sex scene collector game, without pretense of having gameplay. I have a strong urge to name much better example, but i will refrain from doing that...

Hscenes 1-3/5 - Art is bad, a lot of repeating scenes and meaning of NTR in this game is lost. You ask why? So called wife, doesn't even resist much to hero and husband participation was like in... 5-6 scenes out of all? Also there is not a lot of scenes for a game which takes 1 gigabyte of space

Conclusion 1/5 - This game doesn't deserve any of your attention, just simply watch game CGs on some site, without playing this rip off game.