ddf

Jun 27, 2017
There is a nasty bug with skipping scenes:
(Initially had skip unseen scenes)
If you skip scene in apartment (with CTRL) - game is finished by going to main menu

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I gave up on this game a long time ago. too much grind, to repetitive and none of the main quests would progress for me. I deleted it.

alex-0564326

Mar 26, 2020
I gave up on this game a long time ago. too much grind, to repetitive and none of the main quests would progress for me. I deleted it.
I like this game. I don't usually play video games, but all the quests here are fully understandable to me. The storyline is fine, and the heroin is pretty. A nice little game.

touchy

Dec 4, 2019
I just finished ver.0031 and I really liekd it. Some minor things that prevented me from progress was quest dependancies from other quests, i.e. I got stuck at 'visit Joseph at his home' 3/6. After visiting 3 times I couldn't progress, I had no clue why.
So I tried to advance the story with something else. It's kind of annoying to experiment on all available quests, or sex score, or something similar.
On that Qscar quest it reads on his Character page 'Level 5 needed'. I wished these kind of hints could be implemented for all Characters. Like: You can't do this without doing that before....

Besides I defenitely enjoyed the game. Good work. Keep it up Dev. Looking forward to the next update. Support on Subscribestar is guaranteed.

Reactions: Joker 3d