Unity Lucky Kiss [v0.02] [Randy Fox]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

berside

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2024
itch_ava.png

Overview:
I invite you to visit Lucky Kiss!
This is the place with the cutest and sexiest workers!
Here you can relax after a hard day of work as a worker - have a few drinks and enjoy the company of the most charming girls in the area, playing dice!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A little animation test from me:

Thread Updated: 2024-08-18
Release Date: 2024-08-15
Developer: Randy Fox - - - -
Censored: NO
Version: 0.02
Language: English, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, Vietnamese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - -

screen_1.jpg screen_3.jpg screen_4.jpg screen_6.jpg screen_5.jpg screen_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
after a bet is won, nothing else works. Buttons are pressed and nothing happens. No matter if you change the bet or the cube, nothing happens.

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
Also a completely ill-conceived betting system. If you want to bet 100k you have to press the button and wait half an hour for the amount to accumulate. It's annoying.

berside

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2024
after a bet is won, nothing else works. Buttons are pressed and nothing happens. No matter if you change the bet or the cube, nothing happens.
please tell me if you have tried changing the values with cheats? because this can happen if you change the values without permission.

and thanks for pointing out that the betting system needs some work!

John Foster

Jun 15, 2018
Hmm...it seems to only allow a couple of rolls before it no longer responds to clicking the "bet" button, restarting the game seems to allow you to click bet again, but shell be wearing a different outfit

Reactions: starboy66

berside

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2024
I am the developer of this game, and after another debug I forgot to change 1 variable, because of which the player now starts with a starting capital of 5000000 instead of 500:WutFace::FacePalm: I apologize terribly for this, and here are the current versions:
WIN:

berside

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2024
May i ask if the developer need help for a French traduction ?
i want to add new languages to the next version of the game, so write me a PM on any of the contacts(or telegram), and the next update will be ready, i will definitely write you about French!

Reactions: Redbitch

berside

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2024
so you win a bet once and you have to exit to the menu ... 10/10
it seems that you downloaded the previous version, in which I made a terrible mistake - I left the value of the initial gold at 5000000 instead of 500 (after another fix), so I apologize for this, the corrected version is already available on mega and others

Reactions: askari159

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Oooh, manual H gameplay!
I am a happy man.

May want to have a mouse sensitivity slider however.
As it is it requires you to go way up and way down to go at an even remotely acceptable speed.

The mine minigame could use more lenient hitboxes for ore as well. As it is, half the time, I have to click below where the ore is to pick it up.

Looking forward to this project surviving!

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
please tell me if you have tried changing the values with cheats? because this can happen if you change the values without permission.

and thanks for pointing out that the betting system needs some work!
Cheats? I didn't use any cheats. It's just that at some point in the game the “bet” button stops working.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes