Unity Lucky Kiss [v0.02] [Randy Fox]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Feb 26, 2021
Is it wrong that i want to spend more time with the wolf than the rabbit? I've never been one to gamble, but i find going mining more interesting than the main premises of the game.

Reactions: berside

berside

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2024
Is it wrong that i want to spend more time with the wolf than the rabbit? I've never been one to gamble, but i find going mining more interesting than the main premises of the game.
This is just the rawest and first version of the game. Please give me time and I will make more content with the wolf and others, and fix the shortcomings that are there now

speedwagon321

Jan 27, 2024
Hey does anyone know games that looks a lot like this? I mean like the little gambling part, interactive and talking with npcs ( Not too much )???

RMAUX

Feb 8, 2018
Animation is fantastic, and the writing is fine. The mine game is a bit tedious, mostly because picking up things is hit or miss. The luck based dice game doesn't bother me, as any rolls seem to increase their lust, and there are other methods to getting this as well. Even without really winning, I was able to get the H scene with the bunny.

yo75z

Feb 27, 2020
Average balkan life simulator -
hard physical labour -> gamble -> if profit -> happy
-> if lose -> repeat

• Hey there

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Ok, first, might i say that you made great use of ai art, secondly, i played your animation test project, my only problem with it is that the girl cant have an orgasm, but other then that, it was well made, i also like the fact that you made a separate build for the 1 person who had problems running the game, if you keep being so responsive when it comes to issues the community will definitely stand behind you.

Because you made that test animation project and your responses and interactions on that project, i am actually looking forward to what this project might become in the future and if you should ever decide to bring the game to steam know that i'll definitely buy it as long as you don't abandon your community and your games to oblivion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZOMBOX and berside
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes