loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Boo! Little jumpscare. I got you, didn't I? Yeah, this game is not abandoned. But as some of you might know the forum has pretty clear rules that if the Patreon is not updated in... 90 days (I think?) a game will automatically receive an "abandoned" tag. It's happened before, back when I was working on Chapter 4, and well... it wasn't abandoned then, it's not now. Thank you guys so much for being patient, but between me almost dying from sinusitis (yeah, I know), fighting my own psychological limitations, and having my spirit crushed every step of the way, I have to say, things have been a little hectic. But hey, none of this would be any fun if it was easy, am I right?

As some of you know, I'm still working on the trailer for the Steam version of the game, which is something I am taking very, very seriously. Problem is, I'm burning away money I don't have to render stuff that people might not care about because my computer is nowhere near powerful enough to accommodate my obsession. I'm still stuck in the neverending saga of committing to things I'm neither competent nor equipped enough to do. Because of that, right now, I'm oscillating between a state of pure panic and exhaustion and I have to admit it's a little challenging to keep focus, sometimes. However, this hasn't stopped me from making pretty good progress. I hope to show you guys what I've been cooking pretty soon. I love you all, stay with me.
It's good to know that both you and the game are still alive, stay strong, something good is sure to come out of all this. (y)

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
I actually liked the red head in this game and was waiting for some progress. I had not played any updated in a while. Shame it got the abandoned tag.

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Look I will keep a eye out on this game because I love it but tbh it feels low to me that the dev did not say anything on his patreon were still over 80 people are giving him money

JesusKun001

Jul 30, 2021
I like everything about this game, your hardwork on it clearly shows. Take your time with it, but I just know you'll come out with a banger. I look forward to your releases :") And hey people do have a ton of irl issues to deal with out there so y'all try to be more empathetic yeah.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Does this game has a walkthrough? I see too many choices in the game that the game says will have different impacts later in game. I don't see any walkthrough in OP.

FjPji

Sep 6, 2022
Does this game has a walkthrough? I see too many choices in the game that the game says will have different impacts later in game. I don't see any walkthrough in OP.
We have this information about the relationship branching, posted by dev himself.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Just letting you know that even on his Discord dev went dead for 3 months now, so you can abandon any left hopes you got.
Yeah technically it's abandoned. many Devs take brake and get back too. So maybe dev will pick this up at some point.

Even if it's a passion project it must be difficult to stay motivated. Game is out form 2020 not much support. It was a decent game ,i stopped playing when dev added other people fucking content.so i don't know about the rest of the content,but it was good until then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roccadorso

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Imho Dev added too many paths and lost his way where he wanted the story to go. Should have planned it all out before and stick to his plan.

• Sad
Reactions: baklol

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
been install uninstall this game before coz got abandon at one point then the dev come back.play it back which at i forgot i did play this.seems like can clear another saves game from me.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
best to write this one in the "passion" project on a back burner IMO
but the dev losing sight on the story is plausible

If the general idea was to make a top tier avn and earn a decent pay check the dev might've thrown in the towel to soon as i see it.
anyway fingers crossed we get content at some point but then again no news or otherwise makes it unlikely

Reactions: HoshiEx

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Just letting you know that even on his Discord dev went dead for 3 months now, so you can abandon any left hopes you got.
But he did post on this thread about 2 months ago so ... I don't know, maybe something will happen eventually. :unsure:

It is it what it is either way but he is known for large swaths of time between updates. Still, if it really is done this time then that's a shame. I really liked this one.

Reactions: Alxwolf74

wowlol_

May 19, 2019
New post on Discrod and Patreon. Well, the dev is not dead and getting better probably. Almost nothing about the game though, but it’s something, I hope.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
New post on Discrod and Patreon. Well, the dev is not dead and getting better probably. Almost nothing about the game though, but it’s something, I hope.
i just skim-read it. Probably should properly re-read before making this post but i do kinda wonder does Capella have adhd and is the prescribed medication adderall. And if they do have that, i hope now they get better and can continue developing the game and release it on steam so they get money

that patreon post is a rollercoaster

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
i just skim-read it. Probably should properly re-read before making this post but i do kinda wonder does Capella have adhd and is the prescribed medication adderall. And if they do have that, i hope now they get better and can continue developing the game and release it on steam so they get money

that patreon post is a rollercoaster
Exactly my thought lol, I'm quite certain he has undiagnosed ADHD. He mentioned about taking some meds now, hopefully they will help him out since ADHD sucks more than people realize.

and screenshot below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
Exactly my thought lol, I'm quite certain he has undiagnosed ADHD. He mentioned about taking some meds now, hopefully they will help him out since ADHD sucks more than people realize.
I mean, some of his issues remind me of my own which is part of my autism. So he might be on the spectrum as well.

My mother attempted to get things tested when I was like 5 years old, but due to "restructuring" nothing came of it.
So instead I was viewed as "lazy", "rude", "asocial", etc for another 24 years. Because free healthcare is the best healthcare /s

• Sad
Reactions: Impurity2937

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I mean, some of his issues remind me of my own which is part of my autism. So he might be on the spectrum as well.

My mother attempted to get things tested when I was like 5 years old, but due to "restructuring" nothing came of it.
So instead I was viewed as "lazy", "rude", "asocial", etc for another 24 years. Because free healthcare is the best healthcare /s
ADHD and autism are shockingly comorbid, so for both of you it might be

1724076558271.gif

Jul 4, 2021

Anxiety can also show similar symptoms of autism and ADHD. Though I probably have 2 of 3 of them, I'm not sure because at 7 I had an IQ of 70 and now recently at 20 my IQ is 95 and their no sure what I have as I literally don't have known issues besides anxiety. It's a fuckin pain though so hope the guy gets better or anyone as it is a pain dealing with any of it. Kinda hate the term gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes