4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
It's always nice to see that there can be more variety in AI generated content.

I think what I'd really like to see would be AI assisted content, or maybe even AI helping teach someone to become an artist.

What we haven't seen yet but I expect to see very soon are erotic games completely created by AI. Probably linear kinetic novels first.
  • The story is completely AI
  • Art
  • Animation
  • Music
  • Voice acting
All conveniently storyboarded together by the AI engine so all it needs is to be loaded into a suitable clickthrough engine (e.g. Renpy).

For context, I played an "outdoor Escape room-like event" a few months back that turned out to be:

1. completely played through my phone over a physical map, kind of like geocaching

and 2. completely generated by AI. The flavor text, the visuals, the puzzles, the original music, lyrics and performances. Top to bottom. 100% AI.

I wouldn't say it was great but it wasn't absolutely awful either. It was less than $10/person (kind of steal for an hour or so of entertainment). I would say it was definitely surreal once we realized it was all AI.

Either way, I suspect this is where a lot of gaming is headed, especially where "games as a service" are concerned. Cheap, easily produced, "junk food" like content meant to be readily consumed and quickly forgotten without providing a genuinely enjoyable, lasting gaming experience, but enough of an experience to give a "temporary gaming fix," so to speak -- i.e. gaming fast food.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erosynth

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
storybeat2_11.png storybeat2_12.png

The main problem of most AI CG games is not that it's obvious that image is artificial - who cares in 2024 about that - but the fact that generated CG variate too much between prompts and you need to correct the images manually to achieve the same look in all frames of one sequence. We have 2 completely different persons on this 2 shots: different hair, different noses. You should've copy&pasted the nose and this hair curl from first to second and other shots, but you were too lazy or not enough qualified to do that. As a result the game feels lazy and cheap.

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
This has potential, but it needs to drive the relationship through dialogue and events rather than repeat cooking dozens of pizzas.

Reach x points to attain relation level 1 grinding like that can work for a trainer game or something, but a single-character romance title like this is going to be made or broken on if the author can sell a compelling romance or not, and I don't feel like I'm learning about or growing any closer to this character by cooking them pizzas. If your time padding is putting the player in skip mode before even the first scene plays, you're loosing their immersion in your story.

LUCiFER-47

May 15, 2020
View attachment 3955513

Overview:
In My Femboy Roommate, you've just moved to a new city and are looking for a quiet place to launch your indie dev career. You share an apartment with your new roommate, Robin. He is a shy but cute livestreamer who reveals himself to be a Femboy. Do you have what it takes to form a genuine relationship with your new Femboy roommate?

The game is currently available to wishlist on .

Thread Updated: 2024-08-22
Release Date: 2024-08-22
Developer: Nuteku - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Spanish, Russian, German, Japanese, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Portuguese, Korean, French
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android: MEGA - - - -
Web:

View attachment 3955517 View attachment 3955518 View attachment 3955519 View attachment 3955520 View attachment 3955521 View attachment 3955522 View attachment 3955523 View attachment 3955524 View attachment 3955525 View attachment 3955526
that very good keep going

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3955513

Overview:
In My Femboy Roommate, you've just moved to a new city and are looking for a quiet place to launch your indie dev career. You share an apartment with your new roommate, Robin. He is a shy but cute livestreamer who reveals himself to be a Femboy. Do you have what it takes to form a genuine relationship with your new Femboy roommate?

The game is currently available to wishlist on .

Thread Updated: 2024-08-22
Release Date: 2024-08-22
Developer: Nuteku - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Spanish, Russian, German, Japanese, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Portuguese, Korean, French
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android: MEGA - - - -
Web:

View attachment 3955517 View attachment 3955518 View attachment 3955519 View attachment 3955520 View attachment 3955521 View attachment 3955522 View attachment 3955523 View attachment 3955524 View attachment 3955525 View attachment 3955526
Really loving this game. Robin is such a cutie and with a nice dick to boot. Are the items that are blocked going to be unblocked going forward, or are they for subscribers only? I hope you don't block us, those of us who can't afford to contribute, a great femboy game is very rare and yours has the making of being great.

Nuteku

Professor at the Netherworld Academy
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2019
Really loving this game. Robin is such a cutie and with a nice dick to boot. Are the items that are blocked going to be unblocked going forward, or are they for subscribers only? I hope you don't block us, those of us who can't afford to contribute, a great femboy game is very rare and yours has the making of being great.
Unblocked upon full-release, no content will be locked behind Patreon for this game ever.

Dochh

May 1, 2023
Holy crap, a femboy/trap game where the dev doesn't force the MC to become a sissy, trap, femboy, feminized, transformed, or just plain make the MC a bitch? Does the MC get to be the dominant one? Is the MC the masculine one? What is this? My brain is about to explode. Why has (almost) nobody (I can probably count the number of games on one hand) thought of this before?

(This user has left the chat window to download the game and reconsider going back to church. Then he realized he is a bi alpha male and the church probably doesn't want him back and clicked start on his new game demo.)

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes