VN - Others - Completed - My Wife Who Gasps When Embraced by Me, Weaves a Tale of Being Embraced by Another Man [v1.00] [ANIM.teamMM]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kudoko

Overall vote: 8

So this has been hyped for a LONG time by netorase fans as the GOAT of NTS so when the TL was available I HAD to play this to find out what this was all about.

So my verdict?
    Well I do get where they were coming from (hence my rating of 8) but honestly to me it doesn't deserve the status of goat by a long shot

Since you already heard all the good points and praises of the world by others I'll try to just point out what my problems were with this game

• Duplication of sex scenes
    First of all and something you are / you should be aware of when it comes to ANIM games is that they like to do the FULL husband/male and wife/female POV meaning you can see the WHOLE game throughout both parties viewpoints (while other companies like Atelier Sakura if they do that it's only partial).
    That may sounds great but ONLY on paper! And the same sex scene being "replayed" it's a big problem to me in a vast quantity of ANIM games.
    Sure we see the husband and the wife perspective but that in pratice just changes the script of the non-moaning part of the sex scenes.
    Other companies usually do this by just showing us the sex that was "hidden" in the male POV.
    Here with scenes of husband and wife having sex with each other and via husband spying or filming with a camera I could estimate that 80% of the whole wife sexual scenes is already available in the husband path and is therefore duplicated and has to be replayed on the wife path.

• Too long sex scenes
    Even by average standard sex scenes in this game take WAY TOO LONG.
    Which usually may not even be a bad point at all IF we didn't have the problem that I've talked about previously.
    Now this problem of duplication could not have even been a problem at all if ONLY the lenght of these sex scenes were short!

• Too little plot
    Now one of the things that NTS fans really like about this game is that it is long compared to it's competitors.
    But let's uncover the reason why.
    This game is long cause like I said previously sex scenes take too long AND THEY ARE WAY TOO MANY OF THEM.
    And the plot still remains SMALL.
    Personally I would expect a longer game to be EQUALLY increase the size of BOTH sex scenes AND plot events!
    You know a game with a great balance of both sex and plot?
    A Promise Best Left Unkept is a good example.
    However in this game if you take away the prologue of the husband convincing the wife this game plot is minimal

• Too many kinks that it doesn't have a focus
    Now many would praise the fact that throughout the various routes and subroutes this game covers a vast variety of kinks and fetishes.
    However to me this large variety of gimmicks makes this game have no clear identity if you get what i mean.
    Jack of all trades Master at none as the saying goes.

• Lastly I would say that this game has the "only good endings" tag and you know what it means.
    Honestly for such a "big" game I'm disappointed that it doesn't have a single "bad" ending.
    It's unrealistic imo.
    As "unrealistic" in kayfabe as it is in a game to want your wife to cheat on you is even weirder that you got no risk of her divorcing you in any of its many paths imo
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Enjoyer66

Its pretty much the best type. Don't just skip dialogue its there for a reason. The paths all have their own sub kink. It's also not super outlandish. No crazy mind numbing stuff. Really takes it to another level. Don't forget to also look at her POV which is what you get after.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ntr2yourwife

This is how a ntr game suppose to be.

It´s one or the most complete game that I have played. It´s 100% recomendated. Love all the storie and the way that mekes you feel suspicious. This is not a cliche, it´s an original story and a beutiful and well done development.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Yuforya

Superb NTS! - by Anim nonetheless. While not a big fan of manipulators, I like how cuck MC handled his fetish like a G. The pace of the wife's corruption (or rather, acceptance of her hubby's fetish) was done so well. Cute and hot FMC, no hardcore NTR, bulls are likeable and NO BAD ENDing. Definitely dethroned Gal Kano for the number one spot on my NTS VN rankings. I actually wished it was longer with more gangbang scenes but hey..
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JohnSmith7

This game is the GOAT of NTS and would recommend it to all who like the genre. Very excited to see it get a proper translation. Its been one of my favorites for a long time.

It has a lot of good scenarios and shows a realistic depiction of an NTS relationship between a married couple.