RPGM - Completed - Nene has a desire for exposure [v1.0] [botchman]

1. 1.00 star(s)

shanno

Nene has a Desire for Exposure (written at ver. 1.0)
    Please check the spoiler directly below this disclaimer to understand the review.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE: I've looked at all scenes in the gallery.

STORY
    STORY:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The plot isn't inherently bad, but it's not very captivating or great at all. It's short and gives you enough detail on the protagonist and what she is going to experience and her motives. It's average for a H-game, since not many focus on the plot. 0.35/0.75 stars.

ORIGINALITY: Using an accidental exposure as an entrance to exhibitionist-focused games is somewhat common, so I think it should be a moderate 0.1/0.25 stars.

GAMEPLAY
    DIFFICULTY: This game is a scene collector and thus, has no difficulty. To compensate, the max amount of stars others can get in the gameplay topic have been increased.
    ENGAGEMENT: This game is a scene collector which are the scum of RPGM games. It's like if you took a VN and completely removed the story inbetween each scene. It's honestly more fun checking the scenes in the gallery than running around just to trigger scenes. 0.0/0.31 stars.
    OVERWORLD: The overworld is a tad bit too large for my liking, especially since there is no motive for going around it other than finding h-scenes. It's not very interactive and so it's another department this game fails in. The nail in the coffin for the overworld is that some locations have an indicator showing you can go there, while others don't. Making it way more excruciating to play in the overworld as opposed to the gallery. 0.00/0.32 stars.
    LENGTH: The game is very short and can be "beaten" in under one hour even if you take your time reading the scenes. For the amount of scenes, there are way too many scenes cramped in such a short game. This is another issue with scene collectors, you can just instantly go from one scene to another, making the game feel two-dimensional. 0.00/0.31 stars.
    PERFORMANCE: I'm not even sure how, but this game is 1.7 gigabytes. This game is so bloated it's not even funny. There are no unique mechanics that should make the game this size, and the images are visibly compressed and have low resolution. So I'm clueless on how a game can be so poorly optimized. The game runs somewhat badly in the overworld with sudden frame drops, but this is minimal and only just noticable. Atleast this game has minimal bugs. 0.03/0.31 stars.

CG
    ART QUALITY: The art quality for the game is barely average, and somewhat inconsistent. It's bogged down by bad resolution, and you can tell the artist is somewhat amateur. I don't really have much else to say. 0.25/0.75 stars.
    SCENE QUALITY: A lot of scenes, but only 2-3 average individual cg in those scenes. There are sound effects too, but that's not enough to save this category. 0.1/0.5 stars.
    VARIETY: This game has a negligible amount of tags but each one is properly represented in atleast one scene. It's a really small amount of tags though so it's not some kind of saving grace for this game 0.15/0.5stars.

DIALOGUE/TRANSLATION
    DIALOGUE: There are a good amount of dialogue within the scenes, but outside of that, there isn't really nothing else to talk about. The quality of the dialogue is inbetween pointless narration and fleshed out, so I think it should be an average 0.12/0.25 stars.
    TRANSLATION: Fan translation. The quality is suprisingly very good, but I'm assuming thats mainly because the game mainly relies on text instead of images, and doesn't have any Japanese in images except for the title cg. 0.25/0.25 stars.
    VOICE ACTING: Nene has minimal voice acting utilised in sexual sounds for h-scenes. 0.1/0.5 stars.

If we combine all these ratings together, we get...
    1.45 STARS*
    *F95zone only allows whole numbers for rating, so this is if it wasn't rounded to the nearest integer.
    GAME CLASSIFICATION:
    Don't Bother Downloading This
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Armelle69

A bit disappointing, almost no reaction from people, even if you go speak with them completely naked. No context story, no life outside these exposure nights, no reactions from your colleagues / friends / family...

Sex scenes are not warned, but you can avoid them (except you don't know that there will be sex when you have to choose to continue the scene or not).
    Urination scenes are not avoidable, and that is a huge "tue l'amour", a real turn-off.
    You can manage your outfits, except you only have one outfit available. And no "middle choice": you can have the courage to wear everything except your jacket, only if you already have the courage to be fully naked... ?

It's almost like a demo /try out of a mechanism, more then a complete game in itself.

That being said, the MC looks cute, her emotions are quite well displayed. And, what is rare is precious : it is a real exhibitionism game !!
    (ergo : in real public places !! Exhibitionism is not just a way to have sex scenes, like very often...)
    (... God, I SO can'ts bear when the exhibitionism tag is used to say that there will be someone naked/sexy in private...)
  3. 2.00 star(s)

maquim01

This is the classic 2-star game. It doesn't do anything well, but it's not bad. There's no story, at most a premise.
    There are about 20 scenes in total, which aren't pretty, but I liked the choice of locations. The game should last about 30 minutes at most... it's basically a CG collector, walk to the indicated location and see the new CG
  4. 2.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

The game is playable and the translation is readable, so it's more than a 1/5. However, this game needs some serious changes in order to pass as a 3/5. As it is, it's a solid 2/5. I like exhibitionism games (they're what got me into h-games), but this one just isn't it chief.

Art - The art style is very amateur but it's not terrible. However, the sex scenes/CGs themselves are not good.

Gameplay - It's a CG collector with no guidance on where to go next. In Adventure mode you have to blindly wander around hoping to find the one scene that is appropriate for your exposure level in order to progress. In Free mode you can see any scene at any time but it breaks the sexual progression's logic.

Story - There's nothing really to it. She has an internal monologue about how she feels about her situation then moves on. It's boring and not written well (the translation is pretty good though).

Audio - It's not good. Having no audio is better than having bad audio.

The game is incredibly short (maybe 20 minutes), but even then it's probably not worth playing. If you like the CGs in the preview then download the game, use the "unlock all" option once you get into the recollection room, and skip all text to view the CGs. Each scene has unique CGs (so props to the game for having quantity of scenes). If you do feel like reading the story, then do what I just wrote but view the CGs starting from the top left and view them left to right, then from top row to bottom row. You do not miss out on anything by viewing the story this way.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Thaddeus4548

This game is pretty good and has clothing customization. Unfortunately it doesn't have a story and advanced options to explore the character. But this game is worth playing for 1 hour of play time. I also disagree with the one star for this game.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

CJIAI3IIC

We play as a girl tired after work who wants some thrills.

No animations, the drawing is for an amateur.
    No characters except for the main character.
    Almost all scenes are one-time and without continuation.
    Loading when changing day and night for a few seconds with a black screen. What kind of nonsense is this? I play Elden Ring on ultra without any lags, and this game loads with a black screen.
    Honestly, everything is bad here, I don’t even know why I can get one star, well, maybe for the fact that the game started.