Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I'm gonna try the panel with the three lying on the bed. It will be tricky but I'll give it a shot.

In the meantime, some folks in this thread will probably appreciate these. Some wanted to see a less-endowed MC, Laura, and a larger bull all together.

View attachment 4052174
View attachment 4052175
These really are excellent. I'm really looking forward to a continuation of the narrative-driven posts!

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
These really are excellent. I'm really looking forward to a continuation of the narrative-driven posts!
I gotta finish up the Nathan POV intro scene yet. Should only be a few more images. I thought I was gonna be done with that the day I started it but then I kept nit-picking my images and redoing them.

I have one more scenario in mind I might play out. Other than that though I'm gonna need to start taking suggestions.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I gotta finish up the Nathan POV intro scene yet. Should only be a few more images. I thought I was gonna be done with that the day I started it but then I kept nit-picking my images and redoing them.

I have one more scenario in mind I might play out. Other than that though I'm gonna need to start taking suggestions.
I'd be more than happy to do so. And, as I've stated to the dev of Blurring the Walls, I'm more than happy to wait for a well-polished product than something that's pushed out quickly. The narrative style with solid writing coupled with the fantastic quality immediately made your first post my favorite fan art I've ever seen, and I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that. If you're wanting some creative input for ideas, if it generates more posts like that, I'll help however I can!

Reactions: nickohoma

Vzl14

Mar 28, 2022
Wow, it's a nice story with top quality renders ! Thanks for that ! I like to read the pov of Nathan, to see what she is really doing while texting me :sneaky:
I would looove to see the scene in the car while Tara is driving them back from the girl's night :love:

Ricwonder

Jul 16, 2018
Really nice story. Thank you. Interesting would be the pov of Ashley during the party and the afterparty at her place. When she was texting MC while Laura and Nathan were fucking next door.

Reactions: Jonathanbezoz2023

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Really nice story. Thank you. Interesting would be the pov of Ashley during the party and the afterparty at her place. When she was texting MC while Laura and Nathan were fucking next door.
This could be interesting. I mean obviously all the scenes are interesting, but from a Stable Diffusion standpoint this one could be do-able. I think it could pull off some "listening at wall" type images. And of course bedroom fucking is easy.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Wow, it's a nice story with top quality renders ! Thanks for that ! I like to read the pov of Nathan, to see what she is really doing while texting me :sneaky:
I would looove to see the scene in the car while Tara is driving them back from the girl's night :love:
OK this is gonna sound crazy but I've only played through Ch20. From what I've read in the game thread though, the car ride is just awkward conversation and stuff right? Like there's not actually car sex?

Still interested in making some images, just need to know what happens. Doing expressions and stuff is fun too so I'm glad to make SFW stuff.

Vzl14

Mar 28, 2022
Yes it's mostly conversation, but she suggest what she could do, but refuse in order not to upset Ashley :cry:
The car ride in itself is SFW, but there's sexual tension that could be fun seeing in your images :ROFLMAO:

Shuyaourt

Formerly 'perdant78'
Jul 6, 2017
Hello all,

Nice job. It is true that with the AI, there is no need to be a good drawer to create beautiful drawings. I think it is both a good and a not so good thing, but we must learn to live with the technology.

Anyway, first at all thank you for the pictures. Would you mind to share your magic tricks? Are you using an online image generator or a tool on your machine ?

Reactions: ichi3000001

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Hello all,

Nice job. It is true that with the AI, there is no need to be a good drawer to create beautiful drawings. I think it is both a good and a not so good thing, but we must learn to live with the technology.

Anyway, first at all thank you for the pictures. Would you mind to share your magic tricks? Are you using an online image generator or a tool on your machine ?
I can barely draw a stick figure. There's still some amount of knowledge/skill that goes into creating AI images, but it's nothing like actual artistic talent, at least in my mind.

These are the AI image generation tools I have used. There are others too, but these are some of the most popular.

to get started. Accounts are free but you're limited how many images you can generate in a day unless you spend bucks.

If you have a PC with a decent GPU, you can install . That's what I use for my fan-art. I only have an RTX3060 and a 9900 CPU, so you don't need the hottest rig in the world to make fun stuff.

Or if you're smarter than me, you can install . It's faster and more flexible than Auto1111, but the learning curve becomes a cliff as soon as you want to do something fancy.

Reactions: ichi3000001

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Yes it's mostly conversation, but she suggest what she could do, but refuse in order not to upset Ashley :cry:
The car ride in itself is SFW, but there's sexual tension that could be fun seeing in your images :ROFLMAO:
This ended up being more of a comic relief pic but I'll share what I came up with.

awkward_ride.png

I couldn't pull off a cramped car, so focused on the awkwardness.