Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What do you make of Perry acting cold towards Ian at the end of the latest update when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this just a red herring?
The game tracks Perry being suspicious of Ian. If Ian returns from Cindys apartment and doesn't give a good answer, it tracks. If Cindy flees the apartment and Ian struggles distracting Perry, as well.

On one run I just told him Ian was with a girl and later on he gave Ian sour look when talking about Wade being cheated on. When Ian told him he was with Lena, he didn't gave the look later on.

I suspect Perry can ruin the relationship by telling Wade, depending on his relationship with Ian etc.

First time?.jpg

Reactions: Geigi and ffive

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Is there any route that not involves Perry throwing everyone out of the house? (like a 'peaceful ending') Or it's meant to end with a social drama?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there any route that not involves Perry throwing everyone out of the house? (like a 'peaceful ending') Or it's meant to end with a social drama?
If Perry gets laid he's then relaxed enough for the outing to run its normal course. Or even if he doesn't but if Ian doesn't fuck Emma. The adventure at the beach house has actually four potential outcomes which the game records as "good", "mid", "bad" or "worst".

You pretty much have to go out of your way to get Perry mad enough to kick everyone out, it only happens with the "worst" ending.

Last edited:

1st

Nov 18, 2018
If Perry gets laid he's then relaxed enough for the outing to run its normal course. The adventure at the beach house has actually four potential outcomes which the game records as "good", "mid", "bad" or "worst".
Ok, let me rephrase the question then: is there any route that not involves Perrry hooking up with Emma that ends 'good'?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ok, let me rephrase the question then: is there any route that not involves Perrry hooking up with Emma that ends 'good'?
Yes. Either work to help Wade maintain his relationship with Cindy (so he's the one who decides to end it instead of Cindy breaking up with him) or don't interfere with Perry getting along with Cherry.

It's only if you absolutely can't help yourself but fuck all girls and keep them from others, that you reap what you sow.

Reactions: GokutheG and 1st

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
If Perry gets laid he's then relaxed enough for the outing to run its normal course. Or even if he doesn't but if Ian doesn't fuck Emma. The adventure at the beach house has actually four potential outcomes which the game records as "good", "mid", "bad" or "worst".

You pretty much have to go out of your way to get Perry mad enough to kick everyone out, it only happens with the "worst" ending.
What are the 4 outcomes, exactly? I only know about three.

Good: Perry and Emma date, Perry is happy.
Mid: Perry got politely rejected, he is a bit grumpy
Bad: Perry got rejected and Emma fucks Ian, so Perry throws everyone out.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What are the 4 outcomes, exactly? I only know about three.
It's pretty complicated piece of spaghetti in the game script:

* good: Wade decides to break with Cindy and Perry had success either with Cherry or Emma
* mid: Wade as above but Perry didn't get any
* bad: Cindy has dumped Wade, Perry either had success with Cherry, or Ian didn't fuck Emma
* worst: Cindy has dumped Wade, Ian has fucked Emma

only the worst case has Perry throw everyone out, others have the outing last until planned end.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
He only throws everyone out of the house if Ian and Emma are dating (meaning Ian and Emma fuck three times, including when they go back to the house for more beers) and Wade and Cindy relationship is bad so Wade sees Axel's post, calls Cindy and she breaks up with him.

The conditions for the endings are these (I think):
  • Good: Wade is ok, no Axel's post and he plans on breaking up with Cindy himself. Perry either wasn't rejected by Emma or has a "relationship" with Cherry (or both, I guess).
  • Mid: Wade is ok, no Axel's post and he plans on breaking up with Cindy himself. Perry rejected by Emma and he doesn't have a "relationship" with Cherry either. No difference if Ian fucked Emma or not.
  • Bad:
    • Cindy broke up with Wade. Emma refused Perry because Ian and her are fucking but Perry has a "relationship" with Cherry.
    • Cindy broke up with Wade. Emma refused Perry, although no Ian and Emma sex the second night but Ian and Cindy fucked in chapter 9 and Ian didn't lie well enought about it. Also no Perry and Cherry.
    • Cindy broke up with Wade. Emma refused Perry even with no Ian and Emma sex and Perry doesn't suspect anything about Ian and Cindy.
  • Worst: Cindy broke up with Wade and Emma refused Perry and told him about her and Ian. And no Perry and Cherry relationship. In terms of variables, wade_cindy<2, perry_cherry false and ian_emma_dating true.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020

Sometimes I honestly wonder if I'm playing the same game as you guys lol. Cause I tend to miss out on a lot of unsavory outcomes. I have 20 unique playthroughs and on none of them have I had Perry throw everybody out. Even on the ones where I bang Emma and he finds out. Never even encountered the Cindy butt grab photo on any of my playthroughs or even Perry being suspicious of Ian. Ya'll be moving different out here lol.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Sometimes I honestly wonder if I'm playing the same game as you guys lol. Cause I tend to miss out on a lot of unsavory outcomes. I have 20 unique playthroughs and on none of them have I had Perry throw everybody out. Even on the ones where I bang Emma and he finds out. Never even encountered the Cindy butt grab photo on any of my playthroughs or even Perry being suspicious o Ian. Ya'll be moving different out here lol.
That's the first ending I got, I had to make an effort for the others because both Cindy and Emma are a weakness for me and I also tend to not give a fuck about either Wade or Perry. But maybe the sociopath route of fucking Cindy while at the same time caring about Wade's feelings and mental health is the optimal choice for Ian and Cindy's path. It feels like taking advantage of a glitch and Ian's thoughts and writing is kind of disturbing, but who knows.

Reactions: varpep

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Of all the faults Perry has, informing Wade that Ian fucks his girlfriend is pretty mild.
You know I hate Perry as much as anyone but telling Wade if Ian and Cindy are fucking would not be a fault at all. At the very least he should confront Ian about it. Wade is a friend of both Ian and Perry, Ian fucking his girlfriend behind his back is awful behaviour and totally against the bro code.

Now the Emma issue is a bit more complicated. Emma is not Perry's girlfriend and although he has (reluctantly) expressed an interest on her, he hasn't made any move. So I would say is morally grey for Ian to fuck Emma (closer to bad if he did after telling Perry he would help him), not exactly cool but it's a sudden attraction, shit happens and Emma wants Ian and not Perry, what are you gonna do?, you can talk it out like adults. But the thing that makes Ian a really bad friend is not telling Perry at all about it, encourage him to pursue Emma and even let the poor idiot confess to Emma just an hour or two after Ian fucked her, knowing that he's gonna be subjected to ridicule and rejection. Perry has a right to be totally mad about it, at the very least Ian should have stopped him at the last moment from confessing his feelings and save him some dignity.

And if Ian does both things, he's the worst friend ever and it's on a clearly unforgivable situation. His friendship could only continue if Perry is the biggest cuck ever and has a huge aversion to conflict, which he doesn't, the idiot can't keep his mouth shut to save his life.

tgki9878

Feb 15, 2021
Will being on Minerva's path/fucking her close Holly Trinity path? And how to get the choice to be in an open relationship with Lena at chapter 12?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
The real drama trinity for Lena would be Axel stealing both Ian and Holly for himself. :whistle:
Idk about this but there might be a real possibility of Lena/Holly/Axel threesome happening in atleast one of the variant of Lena/Holly/Ian trinity path, especially where Holly wants to be more like Lena.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes