shibal1

Nov 7, 2023
Also once you got the real bust size you just have to concatenate the real bust size & last 3 digits of the phone number, no need to add the digits together

Jul 11, 2022
Finished the game with all gallery unlocked and all panties.
Brat Corrected
NTR'd the glasses
Epilogue is fitting with each their own I guess
If only they covered the loose ends of afterstory of ex manager and the other girl

Aviamol

May 25, 2023
Also once you got the real bust size you just have to concatenate the real bust size & last 3 digits of the phone number, no need to add the digits together
I got all numbers, listen all streams, I got real size and phone number in the clues, what buttons should I press for the main character to combine these two clues and open the damn door?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
IIRC you not only need to know the code, but also you need click the clues text too. Then when you check the door it'll allow you to input the code. Though it'll better if you upload save here so I can check it myself.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
how do I use duct tape? I picked the option for the minigame but nothing seems to change in the game.
I believe what it does is it adds a black outline underneath that tells you which piece is supposed to go where. Not *that* useful IMHO.

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Sooooo does the dev HornyDoge have another project coming up? I really dig the style. They immediately have my bucks.

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
Sooooo does the dev HornyDoge have another project coming up? I really dig the style. They immediately have my bucks.
Last I heard on twitter... back in January, they confirmed a sequel game is in development. I'm not in their discord server tho, so I don't know if there's any update past that.

• Wow
Reactions: HoesMad24x

jungleszef

Mar 15, 2023
If you enter their Steam page and click "all updates", and scroll down you can see "Peeping Dorm Manager Sells 220,000 Copies, Sequel Confirmed in Development!" posted on January 16th. But yeah, I don't think they had shared any real details about the development of the sequel. Also if they did start from that date, then it's like half a year in a development cycle.

It's a very short notice, unless they had ideas for the sequel from the start. But it will probably take a while, since they will want to match the quality and the bar set by the first game, right?

• Wow
Reactions: HoesMad24x
4.20 star(s) 119 Votes