4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Tell me you're not a fan of reading, without telling me you're not a fan of reading. :D Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Here's a hotfix to prevent the crash from happening. And the tattoo is a temporary one, which is explained in the dialogue between Sum and Rosa.
nah i am reading stories that are interesting to tell. . . In tattoo case, i just focused on the aesthetics of the tattoo, and the fact that it just vanishes so quickly. . .

Sep 26, 2020
Frankly, I don't like Dnd all that much. I never played pen & paper rpgs, only the computer kind. In that regards, the Dnd rules didn't translate well to the new medium. I preferred rpgs made from scratch for computers. Like "Fallout". The old ones. Not the new ones. I liked "Planescape: torment" for it's unique setting. Characters and story too, of course. It was a great game overall. :) And it did bend those pesky Dnd rules a bit. ;)
"The elder scrolls" and "Might & magic" series were great too. :)
Oh, yes, Fallout, where you get a scoped .223 rifle (probably the Mini-14), and still have to bring your sharpshooter companions with you and both get within 20 feet of the slaver before you can shoot him because there's no engaging targets off-screen or hitting targets from off-screen, and Skyrim, where you spend so many hours trying to find a combination of mods that make it stable that by the time you see Riverwood it's too late to get a refund, your companions interrupt your conversations by sprinting all the way across the room to catch up with you which you're standing in the middle of it, and if you ever get as far as that little bit of Morrowind in the northeast Adril Adano says "Follow me" and then stands perfectly still for a week, and if you use the console to put him where he's supposed to lead you he walks right back to that spot.
Whoo.
Yay.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes