RPGM None [Translation Request] Rebecca and the Sword of Nasty Curses 2 / タイトル: レベッカと淫呪の剣2 [Kira Tama] / RJ01150172

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.05 (v24.04.13).

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated. (World Map, floating UI)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
this error occur when i try using item 'world map' from inventory. i dont know whether i upgrade to windows 11 and it mess up my system locale or is from the game. Screenshot 2024-06-24 152648.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
this error occur when i try using item 'world map' from inventory. i dont know whether i upgrade to windows 11 and it mess up my system locale or is from the game. View attachment 3767125
Hm...
The error message says locale issue.
And I can't reproduce that error on my end.
Using win10 with Japanese locale, the map seems to work just fine. (But it's not translated because it's a picture.)
1.png
2.png

Reactions: mrericsan

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I'm working on it at the moment. Final Version i got from "otomi-games" - i hope it's the bug free version, i had no problems so far playing it (no crashes, no errors, no game breaking bugs).

Still need to translate a shitload of text. Pictures are already translated. Only the location names on the world map are still untranslated, seemed kinda useless to translate those names (yes, they are pictures!).

If needed (because i forgot to change it right now) you can change the "MONEY" name like this:

- open "system.json" in the "www/data" folder
- search for: "currencyUnit":" マニー"
- change it to: "currencyUnit":" G"
- save

Again! Unfinished, unpolished version, that means:

- not fully translated (yet)
- WordWrap sometimes is not correctly set
- Spelling mistakes

- Location names on the map are still original japanese (image files)

You can download and try the UNFINISHED version here:

01.jpg

Last edited:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Problem solved, see below. All hail 'alterunic'

Quick INFO: it seems i have the version where you can't progress the "events" with the "village chief" of your village. I hope this isn't a 'No Go' for anyone.

Or as someone mentioned some pages earlier:
Two events cannot progress currently:
1) Village chief event remains at 1st event despite having maxed out the sword
2) Childhood friend is missing in his house preventing progression for his events
As said, i only have the version from otomi-games, since i can't access DLSITE anymore without a VPN (VPN costs too much money for me!).

Last edited:

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
As said, i only have the version from otomi-games, since i can't access DLSITE anymore without a VPN (VPN costs too much money for me!).
According to dlsite the last update was on 2024-04-13. I happen to have that version and I uploaded a copy .

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
According to dlsite the last update was on 2024-04-13. I happen to have that version and I uploaded a copy .
Awww nice. I hope i can use my translation on this version. Time to do backups and fiddle around with importing stuff over TL++

//Update: yes, it worked. I can finally continue translating version 1.05 (the latest without bugs i guess).

Last edited: