RPGM [translation request] reimu Hakurei Gets brainwashed sequel (kei kei kei loan)

sfgtesdfg

Mar 22, 2023
i just bought it, heres the zip from fantia i cant be bothered to post it properly. someone else can do it
Hey, since you have access to pay for stuff on fantia, can you fulfill this request here and maybe get kei's stuff on kemono? https://f95zone.to/threads/kei-kei-kei-loan-reimu-gets-brainwashed-creator-fantia-games.211937/

Also can you upload this to workupload or google drive? where im at doesn't allow me to use mega

Last edited:

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
well I managed to make the game work in English on the site I put above but now I'm stuck on what to do!! x)
English is not my first language, I understood something but I don't know where to look. I find that there is a lack of history of things to find or clues like in other games.

hirayo

Apr 9, 2018
well I managed to make the game work in English on the site I put above but now I'm stuck on what to do!! x)
English is not my first language, I understood something but I don't know where to look. I find that there is a lack of history of things to find or clues like in other games.
just do what everyone does, talk to everyone, touch everything and go everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: SpartaKus57

AjquWUo13

Nov 16, 2021
mind if you could upload the www\data here as zip
that's where the translations is

2024-09-22 22_11_56.png

Rajang

Nov 5, 2018
im gonna need a guide for this game, after i finished alice's stuff at the beginning i have no idea what to do, i cant go anywhere else to install any brainwashing machines or anything bruh