VN Unreal Engine Your Online Girlfriend [v0.1.1] [FSproductions]

antix30

Jul 18, 2024
fond_ecran_patreon_02.png

Overview:
After exhausting days managing classes imposed by your intrusive parents, you collapse onto your bed, worn out by everything. Your phone suddenly vibrates, a reminder that life isn't just about university and others expectations.
An unexpected notification pops up on your screen, inviting you to join the livestream of this girl, quite cute, but with a special appearance and a contagious laugh, who also happens to play the same competitive game that has defined most of your nights. Fatigue instantly turns into curiosity.
You face a choice : Take the leap and break away from this routine by sending her a private mesage, or remain just another random, missing a chance to change your nights and student life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-11
Release Date: 2024-09-10
Original Title: MyOnlineGirlfriend
Developer: FSproductions - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

What's coming :

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

6RMs2K.jpg FzC87I.png Capture.PNG post_instagram_selfie_nude_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Woah, ZERO tags? So this game isn't about any protagonist, or any genre... Such unprecedented game, what it could possibly be about? :unsure:

1726144709460.png

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Looks good! But what future tags and fetishes can we expect here? Vanilla relationship, exhibitionism, maledom/femdom, sharing/swinging? It's not clear from the description, so I assume it's only vanilla.

• Red Heart
Reactions: starbright2

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Looks good! But what future tags and fetishes can we expect here? Vanilla relationship, exhibitionism, maledom/femdom, sharing/swinging? It's not clear from the description, so I assume it's only vanilla.
When it's not clear, it probably means what fans will want/vote for, and it's not yet decided by dev. I bet it'll be the usual, like vanilla, femdom, possibly ntr.

Funkysocks

Mar 28, 2017
It's a bit monotonous. You just sit in the chat app and spam "send" for 15-20mins. The chapter 1 dialogue is a bit cringe, being clunky flirting with an e-girl streamer. Chapter 2 gets a bit more steamy with the nudes, still a bit cringe, but at least it's hotter.

Chapter 3 and the sexting is finally where it gets a bit hot. I know it's better if there is a slow buildup to the sexting, but it's both slow and monotonous. Spamming "send" constantly with no options whatsoever. The game could use and "autosend" so you can just leave the game as a chat scroller.

The girl and the art is pretty hot. It's got plenty of potential if they can expand the art and include animations.

Reactions: DimitarM12

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Game doesn't run smooth at all. And it's very slow paced, which isn't a problem in itself, but combine with the terrible optimization, I simply lost my patience to read through those slow, slightly awkward flirtatious text.

Trolaure

Aug 25, 2016
Tried the game, it was quite entertaining, hope no NTR stuff. So far, really nice for a 1st release.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So do we play as a guy or lady in this? Will there be lesbian routes? Is there going to be a story and game play?