VN Unreal Engine Your Online Girlfriend [v0.1.1] [FSproductions]

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Yes you’re absolutely right, and my friend in charge of the development has said the same
We could have done all our 3D renders in Unreal, like we’re doing now, and then imported them into Ren'Py to focus on developing the VN mechanics there, which would have saved us a lot of trouble tbh

Truth is, Unreal gives us a lot more flexibility and control (for us, cuz the dev is using Unreal Engine daily basis).
While the game right now is literally just a phone interface with 2 apps, there’s a chance that the Visual Novel side of it could eventually have a real gameplay part. Like both mixed I guess? About that we’re still figuring out what’s possible, but we’ve got a few technical issues to solve first, especially when it comes to character animations during sex scenes

Btw someone also asked a similiar question that my friend answered so I'm linkingit here :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you!

So, it's more likely that the MC will be the one acting tough and firm with her. We've already tried to introduce that in the story, even if it happened a bit quickly... :( Beside that you bring up an interesting idea about reversing the roles. There’s definitely potential to explore there.

As for BDSM practices, what I can already say is that there probably won’t be any bondage. However, you can expect to see humiliation, dominance and submission, maybe some non-consensual scenes (still need to think about it), and probably other things too. We'll see!!

As for NTR, I think we’ll lean more towards Netorase for now. Tho, we're not opposed to include jealousy in the storyline, but it's not planned atm
Just so you know, NTR is a veeeeeeeery sensitive topic around here. Be sure to exactly know what you mean when you are talking about it and what you want to do with it in your game. Otherwise this thread might blow up in flames quicker than you can say "WTF????".