RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
Tho this one instance looks sus, but I'll be glad if I'm wrong. :p
-
View attachment 3942548
it's not ai. got a small glitch only happening once where as she was fading the towel disappeared 1st and you could see nude model underneath. don't know how to replicate, but i don't think ai is smart enough to have a separate layer on top of a model just yet

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Anyone know any recipes? I refuse to start this game being a cook cuck because onii chan can't figure out how meat, curry and rice makes a tasty meal.

CaptainShmyg

Feb 14, 2021
Good time of the day, do I have one game freezing? especially in the dungeon and is there any sexual content in the game at the moment?

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
6 hearts, 15 days, no sex or even a bj.

Just a panty gift, bath boob show, and molestation while gaming. I'll just wait for the finished version.

Edit: 7 hearts halfway

Edit Edit: Also no night crawling your imouto yet. What kind of life is that? Life empty, ancestors disappointed, life over.

byzurs

Aug 6, 2021
For the love of god I hope the rpg/combat mechanic get a total rework, right now is absolute trash. I get the point but it's just janky, bugged and cryptic for no reason.
To be fair it's still an early demo so I hope dev smooth out everything cause arts is damn good.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes