RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

ninjacurry

Jun 19, 2020
Like the concept but currently a buggy mess and not much content. Hopefully they'll keep at it.

Slivers83

Jul 4, 2023
RPG section too buggy - biggest issue is cant figure out where the weapon will be swinging facing one way but swings the opposite for example. Also all other weapons are too weak compared to Ice wand

Bugged shared bath time says sister says sure but its just big bro going in solo

Nov 10, 2021
You can rip the art yourself using or download it and use it locally from
fyi there's a portion of the "gaming" scene that has not been implemented yet in this version, but you can still see the cg.

Reactions: byzurs

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
6 hearts, 15 days, no sex or even a bj.

Just a panty gift, bath boob show, and molestation while gaming. I'll just wait for the finished version.

Edit: 7 hearts halfway

Edit Edit: Also no night crawling your imouto yet. What kind of life is that? Life empty, ancestors disappointed, life over.
the same,
waste my time

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
This is one of these games where people leave five star reviews saying "This has so mooch potenshul!". POOTENSHUL is certainly there, and at least this one is pretty likely to actually be completed.

I personally didn't have much issue with the combat, but by god choosing RPGMaker for this game was a massive mistake. RPGMaker absolutely hates smooth transitions and menu element animations like this game is trying to pull off, and it hates even more when they're piled on top of separate gamemodes requiring a ton of custom scripting to make function.

This should have been a Unity game, everything is omega laggy and I've seen many loading issues where some layers of the Imouto or the background dont load, which serves as a surprise horror fuel.

All text lines being voiced is a nice touch, although I have my reservation about the choice of the voice actress. I feel like the character she is trying to play doesn't quite suit her voice and the strain is audible sometimes.

At least blowjob and fingering are present in the CG files, but they are both gated behind molesting Imouto when playing shadowsouls with her and doing so more than three times makes the game explode in current version.

Night molestation someone mentioned being integral to imouto cohabitation genre DOES have UI elements made for it in the game files, just no artwork, so it will likely come later down the development.

I'm sure the current bugs can be ironed out and the content will get filled in. However, I cannot see the game performance improving at any point in time. It is not entirely impossible that the developer might end up forced to switch engines after all.

Reactions: Lord_Hunger

baubau42

Aug 12, 2024
I like what they're cooking here but yeah, there's not much to see in the game for now. Maximizing your affection with her doesn't really unlock anything extra and the "roguelike" part is just an empty, janky monster whacking simulator.

edit: also really hope that the devs would focus more on the relationship mechanics rather than that not-very-roguelike dungeon thing.

They seem to be aiming for a December 2024 release but it seems like the devs over their discord have mentioned continually working on the game, so the december release might not even be the complete version. Genuinely hope that the full version fills my want for another monochrome fantasy-esque game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalabuhin

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
RPG section too buggy - biggest issue is cant figure out where the weapon will be swinging facing one way but swings the opposite for example. Also all other weapons are too weak compared to Ice wand
the weapon swing in the direction of the mouse cursor. The most powerful weapon is the sniper support.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes