VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.1.3] [Naughty Married]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
You can't get to 100% pics right now.
It tops out at 96-97% (I guess mine rounded up... :ROFLMAO:)

If you know, or have an idea which pics you're missing, can probably point you in the right direction to unlock them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So hot. I hope that dev will forget to edit the face in one photo…

User_68P

Jul 17, 2023
I think the game needs a "fast forward" function like Netorase Phone. When you want to explore different choices and replay it becomes a grind to revisit old content just to change a choice.

Reactions: Alex9311

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I think the game needs a "fast forward" function like Netorase Phone. When you want to explore different choices and replay it becomes a grind to revisit old content just to change a choice.
Agreed 100%- or just a faster message speed would also suffice. (Faster than the existing sped up mode, it's still a :sleep::sleep: waiting for messages to come in-made worse by the fact that the game pauses when the window isn't in focus...)

Reactions: Alex9311
Feb 27, 2024
Ofc the images are AI. What point would it make to tag the game with ai cg if there are no ai cg in the game? o_O
We were banned on Itch, so for the version there we remade some pictures on AI and re-uploaded the game with name "LuckyPhone (Art version)". On Patreon and here there is still a version where we owerpainting all the photos and videos frame by frame manually + light ML filters for the skin.

If you are interested in more details, we process the skin with filters from Pixelmator, hair and face and contouring - in Procreate, because we have an iPad with a pencil, for finishing the backgrounds, my favorite GIMP suited us best. We are okay with AI generation, but in our project we want to avoid it because there is no soul in it.

It is thanks to real photos and videos that the live steams feature is possible. You won't generate something like that, and even if you do, you'll spend a year making animated 3D scenes for it. And it still won't be the same.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2024
Best way would be to do prank and to tell fuck off to James, but not two similar choices as currently. I prefer to apologize to Chloe for this later and somehow compensate her than to give way for this pig.
Or atleast (if possible) deny prank with an increased price for this to Emma.
I say this is may be the only problem with the current version of the game - lack of significant choices / paths / branches, it's like on a script rail.
But i still like it and hope for a bright future. :D
You can ask Chloe to go back to the hotel if you didn't go the dirty route with Emma)

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes