VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.1.3] [Naughty Married]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 27, 2024
Hey Dev is there any chance that we will be able to choose what pictures to send to the different contacts or is that a coding nightmare
That was the plan. Initially, I wanted to tag all the photos, for example, naked boobs, etc. If the plot requires sending boobs, the player will be able to choose from those he has. I will definitely implement this. I just didn't have time and made a temporary solution.

• Love
Reactions: Momo321

Cliwa

Apr 5, 2023
I dont know much about game development, but would it not be much more time efficient when you only edit the pics where the face is visible and leave the pics where the face is not visible raw? Sorry, if you already answered this kind of question.

Edit: 10/10 game btw LOVE IT

Last edited:

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I dont know much about game development, but would it not be much more time efficient when you only edit the pics where the face is visible and leave the pics where the face is not visible raw? Sorry, if you already answered this kind of question.

Edit: 10/10 game btw LOVE IT
I would imagine that that would break up the "artstyle" too much, can't be sure of course, but they do have a very distinct kind of look to them.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes