Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
OMG! YESSS!! more please!!
Because you asked nicely, here is a very short story I call "When is a bull not a bull?"

It seemed like it would be a disappointing night out for the girls. They had been excited to try a new club, but complained to MC about "no cute guys" from the time they arrived.

The last message MC received on his phone that night was "OMG my new bull is licking my pussy better than anyone ever has!"

Meanwhile...
not_a_bull.png

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Because you asked nicely, here is a very short story I call "When is a bull not a bull?"

It seemed like it would be a disappointing night out for the girls. They had been excited to try a new club, but complained to MC about "no cute guys" from the time they arrived.

The last message MC received on his phone that night was "OMG my new bull is licking my pussy better than anyone ever has!"

Meanwhile...
View attachment 4061888
As much as I get bored by lesbian stuff, the ambience with the moon and all? Thats pretty nice :D

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
nickohoma, if you could man, I would love to see your interpretation of the first time of Laura and Nathan
You mean their first time with actual sex? Because if you mean their first meeting with the blowjob you're in luck, it's my 2nd post in this thread. :D

If I remember right, sex is their third meeting, right? Like first is bj, then fingering, then a (optional) date with condom sex at Nathan's place?

Reactions: ichi3000001

okarin27

Aug 16, 2022
You mean their first time with actual sex? Because if you mean their first meeting with the blowjob you're in luck, it's my 2nd post in this thread. :D

If I remember right, sex is their third meeting, right? Like first is bj, then fingering, then a (optional) date with condom sex at Nathan's place?
Yes, I was refering to the first time with sex. Loved your storytelling and the arts.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018

Huh I don't remember the fingering in-between. I remember the next time they met it was at Ashley's party, first time since the blowjob and she used the guest room to have sex with him no? Ash was excited to see Laura get embarrassed at seeing him I think?

BuffKat

Nov 3, 2023
Huh I don't remember the fingering in-between. I remember the next time they met it was at Ashley's party, first time since the blowjob and she used the guest room to have sex with him no? Ash was excited to see Laura get embarrassed at seeing him I think?
There's 2 parties, she gets fingered in the first and the second party is after their first date (after her first sex scene w/ Nathan)

Reactions: Trughartar

Lomumai

Formerly 'Mukhidi'
Jul 4, 2020

If you have time, maybe you can make scene when Nathan fingering Laura, it's pretty hot but the dev didn't show it.

Last edited:

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
sick man comes to nurse Laura for treatment

View attachment 4063628
Laura realized something was wrong.
View attachment 4063629
As Laura prepares for treatment, she turns around and is shocked
View attachment 4063630
View attachment 4063631
View attachment 4063632
But everyone knows that nurse Laura is an expert on how to treat horny patients.
View attachment 4063633
Definitely a happy ending for the sick man
View attachment 4063663
Love it. Absolutely love it. Awesome stuff.

Tyson Granger

Jan 16, 2023
Hello everyone, how are you? I ended up creating a narrative with images that I created and I would like to contribute to the topic, I hope you like it

Laura's Training

Beginning of the story:
Laura envied a message to MC informing her that the training was about to start and that she could not return home until the training was successfully completed.
Nathan envied a message to MC asking if he was online and would like to see what kind of training Laura was going through and that he could not return home until it was successfully completed.
MC replied to Nathan that yes, he would like to know what kind of training his girlfriend was going through and, if possible, describe it in detail.
Nathan replied to MC that it was a training that brings a lot of good will from Laura and asked if MC would like to see some photos he had taken of Laura during the training to post on Squaregram (Laura had already given Nathan permission to post the photos and asked him to send them to MC).
MC could signal to Nathan that she would like to see the photos Laura told Nathan to post on her adult profile on Squaregram.
MC couldn't hide her excitement when she found out what kind of training Laura was doing during that time.
Nathan provided MC with the envy of the images, just as Laura had asked.
XB878VB14CPK9JB2QDM1KN7N60.jpg
MC responds to Nathan saying that he wants to know all the details of the training Laura would be going through during this period.

Nathan informs MC that he will send him more pictures later that he will return his focus to Laura's training and informs him that Laura will not be able to respond to MC's messages during the training period. That Nathan will be responsible for sending pictures of Laura's progress and details of her training.

MC responds to Nathan that he can't wait to see the pictures and the results of the training his girlfriend is going through.

Later that morning, Nathan sends MC a message asking if he is awake, MC responds to Nathan indicating that he is.

Nathan then sends MC a picture to indicate the progress that was made that morning.
----------------------------
Nathan's POV

I had several experiences in mind that I wanted to try with Laura, so I sent her a message asking if she would like to try new experiences and she agreed. I told her to get ready and pack her bags, that she would be spending the training period at my place and that during this time she would not be able to have contact with her boyfriend and that I would be responsible for sending her the photos. I also told Laura that during this time I would take some photos as she progressed in the training so that she could choose some to post on Squaregram. Laura said she would talk to her boyfriend before confirming her decision.

(A few hours passed)

Laura sent me a message asking when she could come to my apartment to start the training. I already knew that these new experiences would change our relationship in a big way and I was eager to start Laura's training as soon as possible. So I went through my closet and started to get the tools I would need to train Laura properly, I put everything I needed in my backpack and kept it stored for the right time. Then Laura finally arrived at my apartment. As usual, I hugged Laura, who hugged me back. Then I asked her if she wanted to send one last message to her boyfriend and gave her space to send one last message before the period I had been waiting for so long began. Laura handed me her cell phone and asked her to be ready for this period. She quickly replied eagerly that she was. Then I told her some of the rules and that she should follow everything I told her. Then I stepped away and told Laura to keep only her red tank top on and I went to get some things from my backpack to start Laura's training. I came back with some toys and wanted Laura to be ready for new experiences. She quickly agreed and so we began her first day of training.
BKERG3REY9B7P4MDHCWF06V310.jpg
Some pictures of Laura's training
JVZTPHA46HZST1CFMR2KJWBW10.jpg H25Z2PJYSGWP4FT487CQAGGP10.jpg 5YSNHQHX124AK981SSE39S7KD0.jpg PKEJ7AWS30YY2H1JZA5GZW99F0.jpg

Last edited: