dadencuto3

Aug 7, 2020
that Lym scene was gold, as well Sybil's.
Kinda of sad the albino evil girl was killed, she was my favourite of the evil albino trio. That said it's nice to see the story ramping up! excited for the next update!
She won't die for sure lol, atleast until MC have his way with her, maybe save her, exploit her to fight against the other 2. Look at her renders, too good to be wasted like that. Also 1 bullet into the head seem too easy for her type though.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
She won't die for sure lol, atleast until MC have his way with her, maybe save her, exploit her to fight against the other 2. Look at her renders, too good to be wasted like that. Also 1 bullet into the head seem too easy for her type though.
I think it was actually two bullets the first before she turned around.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I honestly didn't think this game was going to keep being developed. Seems like there is a large gap between updates. Plus, the updates aren't the biggest compared to quite a few other games that I play regularly. There's a couple of them that consistently have between 600 to 800 renders per month. I know it's really not the norm, but I've noticed a lot of games only put out between 100 to 300 renders sometimes with at least a 2 month gap.
I honestly didn't think you could be more obnoxious than last time you typed this exact message an update ago, but here you are once again!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I honestly didn't think this game was going to keep being developed. Seems like there is a large gap between updates. Plus, the updates aren't the biggest compared to quite a few other games that I play regularly. There's a couple of them that consistently have between 600 to 800 renders per month. I know it's really not the norm, but I've noticed a lot of games only put out between 100 to 300 renders sometimes with at least a 2 month gap.
I honestly didn't think you could be more obnoxious than last time you typed this exact message an update ago, but here you are once again!
I'm honestly confused about what his hardon (or lack thereof) for you and the game is...

Yeah, there's a gap between updates, but it's not excessive by any means, and there aren't too many developers that have a literal bank of rendering machines churning out animations and shit every day.

Reactions: Dunner

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
hey cryoxxx continue your way of developing the game, I've thoroughly enjoyed this game and your quality are always high. The sex scene ooohhh love it, the face, the details and the angles of the camera. I always like it. Sure some update might be short in comparison to other game(IMHO btw) but for the quality (i'm in love) and to be honest the timeline for the update help improve the overall quality of the game. Thanks

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
What game has that many renders per month other than *Out of Touch* ?

hey cryoxxx continue your way of developing the game, I've thoroughly enjoyed this game and your quality are always high. The sex scene ooohhh love it, the face, the details and the angles of the camera. I always like it. Sure some update might be short in comparison to other game(IMHO btw) but for the quality (i'm in love) and to be honest the timeline for the update help improve the overall quality of the game. Thanks
The sex scenes themselves are all like, really long compared to other games.

Fatcatson

Jun 27, 2020
I didn't find this scene with Nyx and Sybil, I only got the scene with Lym and there are no new scenes with Nyx in the gallery. Could it be a bug?

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I didn't find this scene with Nyx and Sybil, I only got the scene with Lym and there are no new scenes with Nyx in the gallery. Could it be a bug?
The same thing. But I was too shy to say it, or I don't care. Or maybe it's only on the android version.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
The same thing. But I was too shy to say it, or I don't care. Or maybe it's only on the android version.
It's not a scene you'll find in the gallery since it's just teasing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Junloi2018

Mar 21, 2022
Update log - please let me know if any issues are found.
2024-08-05: 0.4.4.
2024-03-28: 0.4.3.
2023-12-16: 0.4.2.

Looks like gallery unlocker wasn't updated for 0.4.0 (and thus unlikely to be for 0.4.1), so here's my edited version that is. Replace screens.rpy in game directory (probably back up old one first just to be safe).
I got this issue bro.

4.30 star(s) 150 Votes