Darius567

Sep 12, 2021

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm honestly confused about what his hardon (or lack thereof) for you and the game is...

Yeah, there's a gap between updates, but it's not excessive by any means, and there aren't too many developers that have a literal bank of rendering machines churning out animations and shit every day.
It's easy to see the negativity but if you look at the other side of the coin the person just wants the game to get release more often because he/she wants more of it and has feelings for it. I agree that the approach could've been improved to something more constructive.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm... Does that mean (Vann) "Tony the tiger" won't be suddenly having sex with any of MC's girls on the ship? (I hope not, as I'm not into sharing content.) In other words the door to Noel's heart and her pussy is closed off to Vann, as she is only on team MC going forward. And with Vann showing up and seems to be working so close with Noel, it gives off the feeling he is trying to get back with her again. :unsure:

Regards.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hmm... Does that mean (Vann) "Tony the tiger" won't be suddenly having sex with any of MC's girls on the ship? (I hope not, as I'm not into sharing content.) In other words the door to Noel's heart and her pussy is closed off to Vann, as she is only on team MC going forward. And with Vann showing up and seems to be working so close with Noel, it gives off the feeling he is trying to get back with her again. :unsure:

Regards.
Stop being weird.

antiv

Aug 17, 2018

Regards.
Vann is gonna steal your harem and vent you because you are too sus

Malarbutton

Jul 18, 2020

Regards.
1723069463551.png

antiv

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply.

Well I'm not sure how asking a simple question about potential content regarding a newly added male character, is weird.

Regards.
What newly added male character, Vann and An have been in the game for a few updates now

4.30 star(s) 150 Votes