bigbossbravo6

Sep 21, 2017
Idk if it's a bug but I cannot find any image unlocks while playing the latest update, and I've looked at the walkthrough the items that are there just aren't on my screen

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
It's been awhile since I last played and I have two saves, I'm pretty positive one is where Nyx is sub to me and one where she is the more dom. Looking in the captains logs there is the dominance bar which is filled up on 1 save and only a third or so on another. Remind what that means? Filled up dominance bar means she is dominant or I am over her? I'd assume it's the first but wanted to be sure

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
It's been awhile since I last played and I have two saves, I'm pretty positive one is where Nyx is sub to me and one where she is the more dom. Looking in the captains logs there is the dominance bar which is filled up on 1 save and only a third or so on another. Remind what that means? Filled up dominance bar means she is dominant or I am over her? I'd assume it's the first but wanted to be sure
Stat is Nyx's Dominance. It starts at 70, and can be whittled down by Cap's choices. Or you can increase it, but that's not my style.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Stat is Nyx's Dominance. It starts at 70, and can be whittled down by Cap's choices. Or you can increase it, but that's not my style.
Alright cool, so my assumption about my past self was correct. Got a save for both Nyx paths. Although I do agree, I prefer MC to be more dom

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
wait.. so girls will fuck behind mc back? :confused: and it will be forced?
No, how did you reach that conclusion?
Any Girl on Girl action in this game happened when MC encouraged it and resulted in the MC getting involved (threesome/orgy) so I don't believe we'll see the girls banging each other behind MC's back.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
There is any negative consequences for skipping Pip's tentacles scene?
Will be more scenes with her and the Mc or i closed her path?

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
There is any negative consequences for skipping Pip's tentacles scene?
Will be more scenes with her and the Mc or i closed her path?
I don't think so.
That scene is mainly about Ear Slu- Nyx showing her dominance as your second in command and getting the info out of Pip the hard way (aka you get the sex scene).
It could matter if you want Nyx and Pip to get along in further updates (there will be a choice regarding these 2 and a strong bond will be needed).

P.S:I didn't go in the code to see if something like this is taken into account tho. Just my observation.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I don't think so.
That scene is mainly about Ear Slu- Nyx showing her dominance as your second in command and getting the info out of Pip the hard way (aka you get the sex scene).
It could matter if you want Nyx and Pip to get along in further updates (there will be a choice regarding these 2 and a strong bond will be needed).

P.S:I didn't go in the code to see if something like this is taken into account tho. Just my observation.
Thanks!
Well, if someone will be dominant i want it to be the Mc. And i don't like tentacles scenes.
I pity i have to sacrifice their bond but at least hope the relationship with the Mc don't suffer for it...

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks!
Well, if someone will be dominant i want it to be the Mc. And i don't like tentacles scenes.
I pity i have to sacrifice their bond but at least hope the relationship with the Mc don't suffer for it...
I should've mentioned but yes, that entire scene can be skipped with a simple dialogue so the power is in your hands.
If you don't want the scene then let MC be the diplomatic/forgiving character and Pip will still talk while Nyx will comment on how lucky Pip is that MC is the one calling the shots.

The relationship between Pip and MC won't be damaged either way. What impacts the relationship is the 1v1 interactions between the 2. You can be kind to her or not.
If you do win her trust you'll be able to choose whether you are the dominant one or you let her be on top in a specific scene I won't spoil:BootyTime:

Reactions: Vlbc

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I should've mentioned but yes, that entire scene can be skipped with a simple dialogue so the power is in your hands.
If you don't want the scene then let MC be the diplomatic/forgiving character and Pip will still talk while Nyx will comment on how lucky Pip is that MC is the one calling the shots.

The relationship between Pip and MC won't be damaged either way. What impacts the relationship is the 1v1 interactions between the 2. You can be kind to her or not.
If you do win her trust you'll be able to choose whether you are the dominant one or you let her be on top in a specific scene I won't spoil:BootyTime:
You have a strange dialogue. In the game, there is no choice that affects the plot. There is only a choice for sex scenes.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Jeez, I must've really missed Nyx a lot. She turned me on so much, man. It wasn't even a sex scene and I still struggled to progress pass that stretching scene. I've been staring at her body the entire time.

Anyway, update was pretty good. Lym scene was hot as hell and I enjoyed seeing my Milf Dragon Queen, Zara. I'm going to have to replay the game over and read the codex though. I feel my story knowledge is slipping some. It definitely has nothing to do with wanting to goon to Nyx. Surely. :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Hey there
Reactions: Dunner and cryoxxx
Oct 21, 2023
My dementia disappointed me, cause I was sure more time had passed since last time.
I fucking hate that review is tied to rating, cause I am not in mood for writing 200 words but I'd like to give it 4/5 cause it's a goddamn great game!
So after seeing an update randomly I got quite excited for seeing more Zara. Idk why, I just enjoyed that part of story. Wish there was more time with her.

bat2897

May 5, 2017
Nyx and Dragon Mommy Zara are easily one of the best characters on the site. But man this game has such potential.
If only there was more development in the relationships and not just a fuckfest.

The tags say romance but there really ain't romance. Just lust.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 150 Votes