Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
hmmm. after finally being able to play the update, i have to agree with something that was said before. It really felt short AF this time. But finally being able to be with lym made up for it imho. Oh. And her as a goth? Jesus christ, hot af. She definitely needs to keep that look :D

• Love
Reactions: Forinil and Dunner

netcov

Dec 22, 2018
cryoxxx
After the last update's fighting scene we saw some awesome nyx action (with pip). Now I wonder do we get some awesome shoot-out scenese with MC and Vann going guns blazing and barely surviving the ordeal? I feel this would be essential for their broship to blossom after the
  • first milestone - wingman
  • second milestone - drinking buddies
  • third milestone - joining ship and having administration over the ship armanent
  • fourth milestome - talk between cultured men (bikini discussion)

On another note: I love the way you write the characters and their respective developments. I'm eager to see if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does have an bigger impact on the development later on.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
cryoxxx
After the last update's fighting scene we saw some awesome nyx action (with pip). Now I wonder do we get some awesome shoot-out scenese with MC and Vann going guns blazing and barely surviving the ordeal? I feel this would be essential for their broship to blossom after the
  • first milestone - wingman
  • second milestone - drinking buddies
  • third milestone - joining ship and having administration over the ship armanent
  • fourth milestome - talk between cultured men (bikini discussion)

On another note: I love the way you write the characters and their respective developments. I'm eager to see if
does have an bigger impact on the development later on.
Just imagine these 2 back to back surrounded by enemies then BOOM, "Cancion del Mariachi" starts playing in the BG together with the gunfire. Skip to a compilation of these 2 moping the floor with everyone in various ways (CQC, melee, range) finishing with an image of the aftermath where they're both exhausted but surrounded by *GAME ENDED* people.

All Cryox needs to do now is get the license for the song and we're golden:KEK:
God that brought back some memories. Gonna watch Desperado again one of these days:LUL:

Reactions: Bill Temple

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I don't think so.
That scene is mainly about Ear Slu- Nyx showing her dominance as your second in command and getting the info out of Pip the hard way (aka you get the sex scene).
It could matter if you want Nyx and Pip to get along in further updates (there will be a choice regarding these 2 and a strong bond will be needed).

P.S:I didn't go in the code to see if something like this is taken into account tho. Just my observation.
If a player goes with the convincing Pip path, without forcing her (she allows the sharing connection to happen)...that tentacle scene doesn't happen.

Regards.

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
If a player goes with the convincing Pip path, without forcing her (she allows the sharing connection to happen)...that tentacle scene doesn't happen.

Regards.
Good to know actually. I assumed it mattered for the event but it seems this one is just about getting the scene.

netcov

Dec 22, 2018
I may not know something, but are there any screenshots of her pregnancy? I may have missed this moment. Can you please share?
There is nothing concrete about this content for Nyx. Next post has some screenshot with femdom Nyx scene hinting at that.
Otherwise I skimmed Codex/Log and lastly all variables regarding Nyx with URM.

Maybe next update cryoxxx with drop something.

Edit: Next post by Teldier contains screenshots regarding question by Ass prefer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass prefer

telidar

Jul 28, 2023
I may not know something, but are there any screenshots of her pregnancy? I may have missed this moment. Can you please share?
Well, it's just a few sentences in her last sex scene on the femdom route, and there are no consequences yet, but I guess she did conceive, maybe the dev is just laying groundwork for the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: netcov

netcov

Dec 22, 2018
Well, it's just a few sentences in her last sex scene on the femdom route, and there are no consequences yet, but I guess she did conceive, maybe the dev is just laying groundwork for the guture.
Huh, overlooked that one. I stand corrected.
Nice to see such a hint dropped for Nyx, maybe with next Nyx development/scene the player gets something respective in the nyx sub path.

4.30 star(s) 150 Votes