cuteperce

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
General guidelines for House of Shinobi v0.12b:

START A NEW SAVE
-Consider this version 'completed' when all your available quests' objectives are marked with 'WIP'

-To maximize your enjoyment of this version look for all the currently available secret scenes and try to figure out the secrets of the characters you'll meet over at the ramen shop.

-There's a lot of content tied in with the Ramen Shop mini-game. Make sure to check the 'Work menu' and take a look at the 'Power-ups' and 'Rewards' screens to find everything you'll need to reach your goals!

Below are SPOILERS and some guidelines on how to find all the secret scenes for those of you who want/need them:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Anybody knows how to unlock 3rd option??? I mean, I flashed here in my room but then this option dissapeared what do I do wrong?
screenshot0001.png

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game is somewhat nice, I won't say it isn't but there are some drawbacks that I'm not very keen into. I'm well aware not everyone will agree with me, but keep in mind this is just personal taste.

I understand that the main focus is about hatred, but I wished that a route is also applied taking into account dominance and obedience, without necessarily focusing in hatred. Fighting against mindbreak, but still getting corrupted due the goals needed to fight the curse also gives a focus on corruption, and most importantly, dominance in general, not only against the girls, but also against the curse and other males. Actually, fighting against the curse would encourage a good storyline as well, even if the MC and girls ends up getting corrupted.

The obedience rating which girl has would give good dynamics besides focusing on the hatred stuff. MC can get corrupted without getting hatred towards the girls, actually, I find it more exciting getting corrupted and having hatred towards the males, not the girls (like male competition). This would still be player's choice of course, personally I like the corruption stuff, even master/sexual slave stuff and etc, but not necessarily "hatred" towards the LI. I love kinky stuff, like the girls completly falling into the MC's mercy, but stuff like actual emotional abuse, like spitting or slapping the face isn't my thing. Being on control like grabbing hair while fucking, or hungry for cum I like. There's a line between sexual dependancy and actual abuse if you know what I mean. But again, this is just my opinion.

Also, I don't know if cuteperce has specific goals in terms of history already. If not, I wished the relationship of other characters (mainly females) was customizable as well, like Ino or Sakura.

Finally, I want to give 2 sincere recommendations to the dev in terms of development.

1: People don't like paywall mechanics. I understand you want to protect your property, but if in the future keeps up, it just encourages people to "fight" more against it. If the content is good (and so far I'm having some fun), subs will arrive. And subs focus more on quality, dev report and quantity than actual paywalls. Not to mention that the effort made in those paywalls (if those need to be applied in the future releases) can take actual time and effort that could be instead being applied in the game. Not to mention the possible clunkiness of the engine, I recommend you comparing games like Eternum without paywalls and seeing how much money they get with others like Forbidden Fruit, and take your conclusions. And I'm not even considering the reviews, which also show the same idea. If hardwork is noticed, supporters will arrive.

2: I recommend you having a cheaper tier on subscribestar, even if it gives barely anything or even nothing. Some people don't have the chance to give much per month, but surely some wouldn't even to give a tiny bit just to support the dev, like 1 EUR or something. That wouldn't not only encourage people to support and follow the game, but surely every tiny bit can improve the mood to have a quality project. Think of it as a "paying a coffee to aliviate stress" subscriber.

To end, while not big of an issue, I recommend you at least decrease the ramen's shop difficulty on the first try, at least the time limit. It can be pretty "stressful" if someone wants to have a perfect at first try.

Sorry for the long wall of text, but I didn't want to be misinterpreted by someone who just wants stuff for free. I'm well aware the decision is from the dev, but still wanted to give my 2 cents. When I completly dislike a game I simply tend to ignore, yet I do believe this one has not only the tools to be better, but also to have more following and subscribers. If the dev already has that decided it's fine, but personally at least some of what I said is true. While this is a piracy forum, many still have goodwill (me included) and end up support whether due the quality of the product, whether due the dev's work ethics, whether the pricing is fair... not due paywalls... even if I downloaded games here I still end up buying the full release of some due some of the aspects above (and I'm sure I'm not alone in this), and I deeply recommend you have that in mind as well if you want some extra bucks.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes