1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Thanks for taking time to write out your thoughts.

The game does not focus on a particular path as you describe. The story is obviously intended to be told from two antithetical spectrums. Your choices will decide how your character acts. You'll likely find what you are looking for if you chose to resist your affliction, instead of succumbing to it in the future.
Not going to say that I'm not disapointed, although I understand it, it's a devevelopment choice. Personally I wasn't expecting to overcome the original theme, and I think it would enrich the game's options (by giving using sexual corruption with the dominant/submissive traits instead of pure hatred or love), but I understand as well that it would take time and effort from the original content.

As for your points:

1. Again, all content will eventually be available and free for all. There are no paywalls, only content in early-access.
Just to assure what I meant, the complaint isn't mine. I just gave the general sentiment about it on the internet, and I gave you an example of 2 devs with and without them to check the difference in monetary support (I even support one of them). My only complain was that the effort on those paywalls may hinder time that could be focused on the game's development instead. But if that doesn't happen in the future then it's fine, at least for me.

As for your points:2. I would much rather have someone who's struggling to make a payment of $1 or 4$, not pay at all. I appreciate your suggestion but if someone falls into the above category it's better for him to subscribe to the free tier, and support in other ways if he wishes to.
I understand your point, although that wasn't my objective. Simply I don't know which country you are, but on some, even if you aren't "struggling" in terms of money, in some 5 EUR per month can be quite an investment. As you can understand, people don't have idea of how long the development will take, and only felt odd comparing to other games released. But again, I understand your point, it's a business model after all.

Still, thanks for the answers, and good luck with the project. Hopefully other girls's relationships in the future can also be changed at least, I want aunts and cousins :whistle:

Reactions: cuteperce

Jarvis666

Dec 27, 2022
50% of hentai scenes are under the full protection of paywall. It is too shameless on the part of the developer to release such an update, because in fact the game that was generated by the free AI. That's the only reason my answer to this game is "No!"

Jarvis666

Dec 27, 2022
Free AI? This one looks to be best quality AI, i doubt its free, which one it is then
Bro, this is most likely Stable Diffusion. And this AI is completely free. In terms of generation quality, it surpasses all its competitors. It's just that you need to be able to enter text correctly there))

Alastorbedy

Jul 9, 2021
Love the path of sheer cruelty and domination this game is enabling, manhandling characters from a childhood series is always satisfying. Will be cheering you on dev!

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
Love the path of sheer cruelty and domination this game is enabling, manhandling characters from a childhood series is always satisfying. Will be cheering you on dev!
Lol, the thing is that it's too blue ball Game. Not even a single coitus scene and just Harassing our hot Hinata it's just unbearably. Because my good Sr, I like this kind of Game identical as a good Poro Hentai, all depraved.

48a8b15adbe17d9fbd0b5d6a7048864b_1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mikel8519

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
The developer needs to post free download links for the game here so that the game gets the updated status, this will attract many more players, since not everyone goes to the pre-release game thread and reads that the game has been updated.

The game itself is great, even if it is AI art, it is well made and much better than a significant part of non-AI art in other games.

Reactions: Xhin

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Feels so weird seeing Yoruichi lol. Breaking my immersion with this game lowkey and having her story be locked behind a long grind is annoying and tedious.
Besides that I'm enjoying the game so far and hoping that Anko shows up soon and she's not fat lol

Reactions: MrLightningStyle
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes