sam20sss

Jan 24, 2023
Does the public version have the same content as the Patreon version when the code is entered?

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Cool game so far and a good consistency with the AI images, which is pretty crucial for me to enjoy any AI content.
I just hope that with all the focus on the more extreme aspects (which are way too much for me), the other routes will be just as well developed and interesting.

Side notes: - the map is kinda weird, it looks nothing like Konoha or even a city. It looks like a tiny coastal village.
-Was kinda weirded out by Yoruichi being here, especially as I was hoping for some Ayame content.
-The work minigame doesn't give a lot for the effort you put in, and some additional minigames that spice it up a little would be welcome. (the color settings are a nice touch though!)

Last edited:

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
how's the netorare on this one ?
it´s heavyly hinted that if you can´t make payments to some extorters your mother will have to find... other ways to make ends meet..reminds a bit of the situation in"A Famly Venture" just probebly far more cruel

AAlmaDoAlem

Feb 18, 2024
Good AI art, but god danm! Why so many codes to see SCENES?! Its 2024, bro! Do this to EXTRA CONTENT and NOT to get story scenes... Thanks!

cuteperce

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
So if I understood the dev's plan correctly, all the content of the first release should now be available right ?
Correct, all content that was previously in early-access is now available for free to everyone. The same will be true for future updates.

First impressions: I used to shit on AI games but this is so different and better unlike anything i seen, its changing my mind for sure. Theres a good humor and gameplay is interesting enough, not too grindy. At one point i got some end version message and though wow that was quick, i thought this game has been here for a while but i never gave it a chance to play but theres actually more, decent ammount of content. It shows great potential, especially those WIP choices, although not a fan of paywalls, but do what you gotta do i guess
As stated above, the content that you refer to is currently in early-access for supporters and will be made available for free in the next update.

View attachment 3980333
Is this in the new release? If so how to get it.
It is indeed in the new update. Read through my small guide if you need help finding the scene

The game is somewhat nice, I won't say it isn't but there are some drawbacks that I'm not very keen into. I'm well aware not everyone will agree with me, but keep in mind this is just personal taste.

I understand that the main focus is about hatred, but I wished that a route is also applied taking into account dominance and obedience, without necessarily focusing in hatred. Fighting against mindbreak, but still getting corrupted due the goals needed to fight the curse also gives a focus on corruption, and most importantly, dominance in general, not only against the girls, but also against the curse and other males. Actually, fighting against the curse would encourage a good storyline as well, even if the MC and girls ends up getting corrupted.

The obedience rating which girl has would give good dynamics besides focusing on the hatred stuff. MC can get corrupted without getting hatred towards the girls, actually, I find it more exciting getting corrupted and having hatred towards the males, not the girls (like male competition). This would still be player's choice of course, personally I like the corruption stuff, even master/sexual slave stuff and etc, but not necessarily "hatred" towards the LI. I love kinky stuff, like the girls completly falling into the MC's mercy, but stuff like actual emotional abuse, like spitting or slapping the face isn't my thing. Being on control like grabbing hair while fucking, or hungry for cum I like. There's a line between sexual dependancy and actual abuse if you know what I mean. But again, this is just my opinion.

Also, I don't know if cuteperce has specific goals in terms of history already. If not, I wished the relationship of other characters (mainly females) was customizable as well, like Ino or Sakura.

Finally, I want to give 2 sincere recommendations to the dev in terms of development.

1: People don't like paywall mechanics. I understand you want to protect your property, but if in the future keeps up, it just encourages people to "fight" more against it. If the content is good (and so far I'm having some fun), subs will arrive. And subs focus more on quality, dev report and quantity than actual paywalls. Not to mention that the effort made in those paywalls (if those need to be applied in the future releases) can take actual time and effort that could be instead being applied in the game. Not to mention the possible clunkiness of the engine, I recommend you comparing games like Eternum without paywalls and seeing how much money they get with others like Forbidden Fruit, and take your conclusions. And I'm not even considering the reviews, which also show the same idea. If hardwork is noticed, supporters will arrive.

2: I recommend you having a cheaper tier on subscribestar, even if it gives barely anything or even nothing. Some people don't have the chance to give much per month, but surely some wouldn't even to give a tiny bit just to support the dev, like 1 EUR or something. That wouldn't not only encourage people to support and follow the game, but surely every tiny bit can improve the mood to have a quality project. Think of it as a "paying a coffee to aliviate stress" subscriber.

To end, while not big of an issue, I recommend you at least decrease the ramen's shop difficulty on the first try, at least the time limit. It can be pretty "stressful" if someone wants to have a perfect at first try.

Sorry for the long wall of text, but I didn't want to be misinterpreted by someone who just wants stuff for free. I'm well aware the decision is from the dev, but still wanted to give my 2 cents. When I completly dislike a game I simply tend to ignore, yet I do believe this one has not only the tools to be better, but also to have more following and subscribers. If the dev already has that decided it's fine, but personally at least some of what I said is true. While this is a piracy forum, many still have goodwill (me included) and end up support whether due the quality of the product, whether due the dev's work ethics, whether the pricing is fair... not due paywalls... even if I downloaded games here I still end up buying the full release of some due some of the aspects above (and I'm sure I'm not alone in this), and I deeply recommend you have that in mind as well if you want some extra bucks.
Thanks for taking time to write out your thoughts.

The game does not focus on a particular path as you describe. The story is obviously intended to be told from two antithetical spectrums. Your choices will decide how your character acts. You'll likely find what you are looking for if you chose to resist your affliction, instead of succumbing to it in the future.

As for your points:

1. Again, all content will eventually be available and free for all. There are no paywalls, only content in early-access.

2. I would much rather have someone who's struggling to make a payment of $1 or 4$, not pay at all. I appreciate your suggestion but if someone falls into the above category it's better for him to subscribe to the free tier, and support in other ways if he wishes to.

Cool game so far and a good consistency with the AI images, which is pretty crucial for me to enjoy any AI content.
I just hope that with all the focus on the more extreme aspects (which are way too much for me), the other routes will be just as well developed and interesting.

Side notes: - the map is kinda weird, it looks nothing like Konoha or even a city. It looks like a tiny coastal village.
-Was kinda weirded out by Yoruichi being here, especially as I was hoping for some Ayame content.
-The work minigame doesn't give a lot for the effort you put in, and some additional minigames that spice it up a little would be welcome. (the color settings are a nice touch though!)
Thanks for your feedback. You'll find that resisting your affliction and following the love path will likely have content that is more to your liking. I hope you've managed to find and play through all 4 of the love objectives available for the 2 main girls. Those should give you a good idea of what to expect in the future.

Keep in mind that v0.12 is quite literally the first official release. HoS is still extremely early in development and everything is subject to change. The map could eventually be reworked, more mini-games will eventually be added. Allow for time to ripen the product.

Good AI art, but god danm! Why so many codes to see SCENES?! Its 2024, bro! Do this to EXTRA CONTENT and NOT to get story scenes... Thanks!
v0.12 of HoS made all content that was previously in early-access available for free. Currently, there's ONLY 3 options in early-access out of what are more than 200+ sex-related options. Even so, these 3 options will also be made available for free as soon as the new update drops. None of the choices in early-access contain any story content.

Oct 10, 2018
The game makes a good impression, but this mini-game is pretty annoying! Especially if you have to do it to advance the story. So you should skip that too or simplify it.
Yeah I agree, the Ramen shop mini-game does need some tuning imo, especially since its what i assume is the first stage of 3 three increasing difficulty levels for said mini-game. If it was just a case of getting as high a score as possible in about 60 secs without making 3 mistakes then that would be enough imo, but the fact that you also have to do each progressively difficult sequence in an increasingly short amount of time is just too much for what seems to be a core mini-game.

Plus, the amount of points you get per sequence completed feels so low for the sheer difficulty of it overall. I feel like in a future update the current mini-game should be moved up to the 3rd 'challenge level' so to speak with a bonus point multiplier and additional cash payout to feel more worthwhile, even if you get a fail condition, for the sake of not bogging the game down so much.

That aside though, definitely enjoying whats in the game so far and looking forward to seeing more of this game in the future, thats for sure (y)

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes